Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Daily Stuffs

Everyday, I did the same stuffs. Suddenly find that I've got a time table already.
Hahahahahahaha.....

Here's what I do everyday:

1) Log into habbo after 12mn. Log out soon after.
2) Go friendster and my blog to check the tag.
3) Go litez, check if there's any new stuffs to comment on.
4) Kay poh litez's server. See if there's any DJs on and for how long had the server been off.
5) Check all the taiwan's blogs. See if there's any new updates on the stories.
6) Go ai qing mo fa shi's and wang zi bian qing wa's official taiwan TTV's forum. Browse through their juicy novels. I'll spend more time on wang zi bian qing wa's forum.
7) Go both of ming dao's official forums. One china's, one taiwan's. And of course not forgetting to look at qiao en's forum too.
8) Blog! I always forget to blog. So will do it quite early.
9) Go YouTube and check if there's any new videos on jungiery. Target mostly on 183club and ming dao.
10) Baidu! My 2nd home. A china forum for ming dao and the others. I'd go to a few 'tie ba's which is ming dao's, qiao en's, wang zi bian qing wa's, ai qing mo fa shi's, qiao qiao's, ming en's, shao wei's (Yea, I'm beginning to like shao wei recently cos of his cool style in ai qing mo fa shi.)

There, after so many things are done. It will be about 3 or 4 hours gone. Then, bed time soon. If I'm fast on that day, I can still managed to blog a quick piece of essay for the forums. Ahaha..

Some pictures to share:

1) This is the famous picture in the forums which is said to have the most 'feel' regarding the show wang zi bian qing wa. Ye tian yu in the middle, dang oh on the left, shan jun hao on the right. Got 'feel' right? This picture sure brings back memories of the show.



2) Shuai shuai de ming dao dai ban hosting wan quan yu le. I edit out the post shuai part of him. Hee.. He was complaining why did shao wei had such a cool style in ai qing mo fa shi but he don't. So he mo fang shao wei's pose and all goes SHUAI AH!!! Hahahaha.. Laughing my guts out when I saw part of it. He's not a bad host too. Can bi mei shao wei. xD



3) Oh no, I don't wish to see this picture. Ming dao smoking. Some rumour that it's a part of his new show xing ping guo le yuan. Where he acted as tao si. Tao si smokes? =.= Weird. Some rumour that this is when he's waiting for his part during the show. He smokes to kill time. Now, which is true? But the china fans all goes. (Ming dao jiu shi ming dao. Chou yan ye hen shuai.) Me: -_-



I simply just like ming dao~~! And shao wei too! Yu rong and jacky also not bad. They are the zhu chang of 183club. In other words, I like 183club lah. Hahahahaha.. Going to make some nice pictures out and share with you all soon. I've grab hold of a software which is PhotoPlus. Don't even know what's that. Only knows it's much more simple to use compare to photoshop. Lol..

Ai qing mo fa shi is out tonight. Can't wait, can't wait! Xiao bei! Ya si! Er qi! Kakakaka..