Monday, May 01, 2006

I Just So Wanna Laugh

Kakakakakakaka.. Find that my laughter become either ahahaha or kakakaka. Lol? What's wrong?

Notice that I have not blog tonight. Was too glued to my computer screen watching the full episode of wan quan yu le 24/4 on youtube. Ming dao hosting with JR on that day. And it was chao funny. The guest appearence yu rong and gino added spices to that episode.

So many funny stuffs they shared and tease each other with. I just discovered that 4 guys will = 1 market too. LOL! And big report! I find that gino of kone is quite shuai actually. For the first time I find that all artisties of jungiery rocks. Nan de shuai nu de mei.

I'm still laughing on the wan quan yu le. Ming dao sure can chao re qi fen. Make the whole show so interesting. But guess I will be tearing later. The episode of ai qing mo fa shi is so sad this week. CRY! Stupid ya si. Why so po po ma ma? Like xiao bei then say lah. Drag and drag. Not like a man. I like shan jun hao better.

So sad I missed the habbo de litez (delights) ceremony. Twins were using computer the whole day. And it needed a rest. So I didn't watch ai qing mo fa shi online too. Only caught less then half an episode just now. Was crazily busy cleaning up my room. Clean and neat now. I'm loving it!

A long night ahead. Maybe will be writing my story. Continue part 2 from yesterday. Just found out someone use my title ming en lian zhi zhen ai. Hmph! Luckily the info not the same, if not I'd go sue that person to the person in charge of the forum. Hahahahahaha...