Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random Post

Been lazy to come online recently. Woke up at a very late time. 5pm lor. When I said late, I mean it's really very late okay? Rush to buy groceries, come back it's already 7pm. Watch tv all the way till 11pm. Fann's show started showing today. Yay!

Just log in into habbo and log out soon after. Don't want others to say that I'm inactive or play MIA. But I didn't even bother to log into my msn for days. Since my online time is the opposite as the others. Nobody's online at these time too.

Some of my friends asked why didn't I came online much? Busy working? Or busy dating? I almost laugh my lungs burst when I heard the word dating. Hahahahahahaha.. Yea, how did they know I'm busy dating? So smart. I'm busy dating Zhou Gong. Busy sleeping all day lor. Lol!

Caught the show Superband on Channel U. And I find a familar face. Is that him? I wonder if any of our old friends had watch the show. Because that guy is just too familar. He looks like Peh. But his christian name is Darren? Or Derick? That's not his name right? Peh's christian name is C what what de. From his eyes and teeth and looks, he does look familar to me. I still can remember how he look. But his group kena kick out tonight already. Because he can't sing. And if it's him, he really can't sing one. Kakaka..

Mom will be back later. Finally can get rid of packed rice. Aunt Eng Hwa asked me why I didn't tag along with mom when I went to BP's popular to find her. My answer? I'm grown up! Grown up girls don't follow mummy. Hehe.. Saying about BP plaza's popular, its renovation changed the outlet so much. So much nicer now. But aunty says it's more messy now. Indeed it is. Must really get used to it. I can't find the way. Don't know which is which.

Ming Dao's new show Tian Shi Qing Ren started to flim. Starring Alex Toh and don't know who else those unfamous female actress. Hope won't nao fei wen with all those girls again lar. He said that this show is the first show where he acted as a non rich guy. Haha. And, please let Ming Dao have more rest. He looks like a balloon due to overwork recently. Shui Zhong. So swollen lor. Being an artiste isn't easy. Being a famous artistie is more harder. I envy taiwanese. They can caught so many of Ming Dao's shows and news. For me, one episode of Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi is driving me crazy. So tough to catch one episode.

Another long night. So much stuffs undone. Better go and get busy now. If not I won't be able to clear all my stuffs tonight. Lastly, if you have not go xiaxue's blog before, do drop by www.xiaxue.blogspot.com to take a look at her blog. I love her use of words and her truthness.