Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi

I'm fuming with anger. If I didn't breathe in and out, I'm ready to blast anytime. Puking blood now. Just what does aqmfs's BJ thinking? She's a crazy woman to think of this story line. Wasted my time to watch a show like this for 3 whole months. It's dragging way too long. I don't think they can finish the whole drama in 20 episodes.

I just can't stand it anymore. The BJ brain sala one. Such a PL show let her edit till like this. First lots of actors and actress disappeared. Zhe ming leh? Ke lan leh? Tong tong leh? And Fernado also gone missing liao. Keep on dragging ya si, er qi and xiao bei's 3 jiao lian. And make it like wzbqw. Just like jun hao married yun xi then regret. Now also hurt shao wei de role. Wth lor. San li station so lan one.

The lastest news about er qi and xiao bei filming the engaged part leak out and cause a hoo ha on the forum now. Don't even know what are they doing to the show. Will make both ya si and er qi hurt in this way. Totally just because of xiao bei's stupidness. And qing kong also kena scold like mad on the forum by the fans. Can't an ou xiang ju, and idol drama be more better? This show caught my eyes last time, but after all these lan part, I sort of regret watching it for 3 whole months.

Qiao en, I'm glad she don't have a part in this. This drama is totally ruined. Stupid qiao jie li and san li. Poor xiao qiao also acted as a passer by only. As what the fans expected. This show is film just to make qiao qiao famous. And ming dao, shao wei and the others all so cham to pei pao with her. No wonder the forums are in a big mess now. Heng I'm not the ba zhu. If not mati liao.

Nvm if you don't understand what I'm trying to say. I just want to vent out fustration. If not I'd go bonkers. But if you understand what I'm saying because you watch aqmfs too. Feel free to comment on this. I don't think anyone would be happy that the show goes at this way. It better be a good ending or qiao jie li and san li jia lat liao. Poor artists had to suffer again. Tsk tsk tsk.