Thursday, May 04, 2006

Complains And More Complains

I feel like bursting. I'm going crazy. To be exact, my whole family is going crazy. Mom is busy with making her dogs. Dad is busy going to the turf club. And I wonder how much he lose there. He's been screaming at mom telling her to go find a job. Saying we don't have extra cash. And mom will screamed back saying why she's not allowed to work last time. Now she's turning 50. Who would want to hire her? And okay, you got it. Word War 3 arrived.

Now you tell me, would you want to wake up to see the war? Of course not right? So I slept the day away. I didn't even want to tell them I had a terrible case of headache. The pain killed me till it's tough to sleep. Thinking of what Prof Ong says last time. My mom's brain tumor will Yi Chuan. Gasp. Don't dare to think about it anymore. Woke up at 5pm today. And double war. Mom screamed at me, dad shouted at me. And I was busy quarreling and arguing with them.

Alright, I'm screamed to get a job. I went for dozens of interviews, no news at all. Because of why? Mom dumped away my cert. Now all the shops don't even believe I actually studied before. What the hell lor. Why I'm forced to leave school? It's basically because of my dad. He's afraid of losing face. Imagine going to school one day. And got told by the teacher. Sorry, your dad had sign on the letter which allows you to withdraw from school, you can go home and rest now. Fuck. Kena shock like siao. I only thought he's joking. I can continue for another year. It's not a problem for me at all. And I got this answer. Didn't even ask for my consent. I hate the school and MOE too. They should need the student's consent to proceed right?

I think I better go and hide in malacca soon. But I'd get screamed for waking late too right? No worries, I know at least it's better then here. I had a crazy mom and a crazy dad. Step on their tail and boom! Tio blast. Dad will only throw his temper when he's short of money. It's only 4th today. And where's his salary gone? Said no money to pay the bills too. I've already prepared to get electric cut off one day if this continue. Mom gets easily annoyned for anything and everything recently. After her brain surgery, she had totally changed. That's why I said, had Prof Ong changed a screw up brain for her? Or remove some normal nerves from her head? She's haywired now.

I really need to be calm for being able to stay in this house. Or I'd go into hougang ave 8 soon. Or perharps even changi. Got to control my temper. Mom and dad are not the same anymore. Mainly because of money issue. If only I had tons of money and just dump it to them. Settled. Peace at last. I'd earn loads of money. And I mean it. Wish me luck.