Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The MIA game

Anyone noticed I love to play the mia game recently? I'm so hard to be found. Not contactable at all. Friends are getting worried. No worries lar, I'm really alright. Perharps, just alittle too tired le. Tired of online. So most of the time I will be on my bed blasting my mp3 lor. My sleeping time seems to be from 9pm-5pm. In between I might woke up and crawl online for just alittle while. And I'm really enjoying this. So carefree~ Don't even know I can feel so carefree in SG.

I asked myself, I'm neither a piece of ham or cheese. But why am I sandwich always? Friends of different sides tend to have arguement. And I'm stuck inbetween. Tried to be middle man but causes more friction. From school days till now. I'm still kiap by two large pieces of bread. Can I have a chance to be bread sometimes? Being sandwich isn't a good feeling at all.

Sometimes you can't apologize after you done something wrong. If can, why not try and let me slap you and say sorry afterwards? Do you think that helps? Hurt is hurt. A broken promise tends to ruin a friendship. And as always, I'm not the one who ruins this precious friendships. I kept alot of secrets deep down. Friends just love to share their stuffs with me. But when the matter is leak out, I'm the first one they suspect when I didn't even say anything at all. So, if you don't trust me, don't bother to tell me anything. I don't mind not listening to it.

Someone given me a chance to try new stuffs. He stretches his hands long and waited for me. But I just don't want to grab it and let the chance went away. Why? Because the decision I made will affect the others too. Because I have my responsibility. And I know it myself. Guys think straight. But most of the time girls will think of the aftermath and consider about the others.

Meantime, let the MIA game continues...........