Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nong nong ago

Everything changed. Now I really don't want to care who is in the wrong and who is in the right. Two different stories by two different people. I really don't know who should I trust and believe. He doesn't look like the type who will lie. Neither does he. So my verdict? Leave them both alone. That's none of my business. All I care is they are both my good friends. I don't want to care about their problems. Because I don't want to landed myself into more problems. It's just as simple as that.

Is he the he we are looking for? Is he back? I noticed that he uses alot of words which he will use. The same style as him. We all are begining to forget about him. But is he back again? He tried to befriend all of us again and make us trust him? We aren't such fools now. Although I must say I sort of miss him. He's someone whom I respect last time. Sometimes I do wonder why greed can change a person so much?

My dear sisters are such innocent little girls. Taken in those big lies guys told them. They took it for honey and sweet talks and landed themselves suffering now. They think they will live happily ever after. If they really are blissful now. I won't have much to say. But now, I've got to say. You really are too silly my dear. Why should you avoid us just because he don't allow. What right does he have to control you? You are in his debt. You owe him bucks but not your life my dear. You are really too foolish not to listen to us and causing all the suffering you have now.

I'm hanging around with kiddy jeff recently. This 14 year old kid makes me straighten out my thinking. I found I had a big gap with him although I'm not too much older then him. Am I so auntie thinking? No. To me, it's only mature thinking I guess. Too mature sometimes. Maybe yes, maybe no. It's just how you see things in different side of views. The same thing might just so magically appear differently to different people.

It really doesn't matter which side you sided. Which side you are on etc. You just have to know which side you belong to. No matter where I am or which side people I'm hanging around with, they are all my friends. It doesn't harm to have more friends then foe. As long as I know where I stand. That's the most important. We do have our own choices of friends don't we? Peace is what I wanted for as long as ever. I don't wish to see two different side of friends killing each other and I ended up sandwich. Can I just have a peaceful life?