Saturday, July 01, 2006

Extreme makeover

A busy day for me. Starting from tonight onwards will be back to normal posts. There won't be any abnormal weirdo posts which makes you go o.o??? You will surely understand what I'm trying to say now.

Let's start with my day. I had a terrible night. Laughing my guts out watching ming dao's new show. And had a stupid 'arguement' with my aircon. Die die don't let me on. -_- I need to hammer it soon. Hot hot weather. Wake my mama up and ask her to lend me 100 bucks for the stupid printer's ink. I wonder why is it so ex. Cost around 60 bucks for it. 20 for contact lens and 20 for my medical fees. Money is indeed easy to spend. Zzz..

Forced myself out of bed at 1pm. And dilly dally till 3pm before I went out for my extreme makeover. First stop went to the specs shop. Good news. My contact lens arrived. =D Bad news. The degree doesn't suit me. -_- Mine degree is like 1000++ degree for each eye and the max the contact lens can give is 900? Faints.. I got blurly vision for the whole day. Nearly bang into wall twice. Jia lat.. The worst part is forcing the lens in my eyeballs and digging them out. I wonder if I'm digging my eyeballs or lens out. The specs uncle nearly fainted. LOL! Guess I used too much strength. Who ask the lens to stick like chewing gum? -_- And I can't get used to wearing it too. I need tons of courage to get the lens into my eyes and pulling them out. Guess I won't wear it again. Leave it to rot for the month then. xD

Next stop, salon! For my extreme makeover step 2. Which is dying my hair. Okay. My hair died. I mean I dyed my hair. -_- Blone! Hahahaha.. Like ang mo lidat got gold hair. LOL! It's actually light brown sort of near blone. Not really golden lar. Very very nice. I'm very sastifised with the results but not the money given. 55 bucks for my short hair getting dyed is not worth at all. But I enjoyed getting pampered. Free hairwash. But you get water into your eyes. Zzz.. The good point of wearing contact lens is you actually get to read magz when you dyed your hair. LOL! Otherwise I will just stone there for 1 hour. Because I'm blind without my specs. xD Seems I look younger and funkier liao. Woots! Mission complete!

Third stop. Went causeway. See doc. And kena ill treated! Kena poke a needle right on my throat just to cure my cough. Poor me. My throat pains the whole day. Bought the ink soon after I left the clinic. And discover the stupid ink's price increase again. Boo! 60 bucks soon I tell you. Lexmark's ink sux. =x

Snap a totally extreme makeover pic and display it everywhere if you noticed. Seems not bad to me. I still look okay without specs. I agree I look fierce alittle. But not that bad lar. Just don't like to smile. I look really young and cool. Woots! It's a success! Congrats to myself. Seems alot of people noticed my makeover. I got like 5 msn windows when I logged on. Even those never chat de also come chat. -_- And alot ask if I going dating arh? Arbo why makeover for what? NO~! I just want a new style. Nothing much. That's all. Don't anyhow think. -_-

Come back kena shock by da jie's nick. 'Paging for RongFang'. Scared me to death. I thought what sala I made. Hahaha.. Seems I scared myself for nothing. It's only a small question she's asking me about. No need give the xun ren qi shi msg ma da jie. Xia si wo le. I timid one you know. Haha.. xD

Ps: My eyes hurting like crazy now. Boo! Stupid lens! =l