Sunday, July 02, 2006

Imma going to faint

No faint also cannot lar. I pass by ming dao's official forum just now. And guess what? One month le. Now I just noticed that my story got transfer from baidu's forum to mingdao.net. And there's a huge respone. Much more better then baidu bar. I think I mia for 1 mth plus le. Totally no idea what to continue. Then I got a shock when I saw one comment.

''Gotten this from the author's friend. She kena accdient. Now in hospital fighting for her life.''
WHAT THE HELL!
-_-llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Han si le. Speechless...........
CHOY LAR!!!!!!!!!
Later I go comment in the post saying you got the wrong door, then got this reply back.
''Sorry author, I paste sala post le. Sorry sorry!''
............................................................
She wants to post this in EyreJane's post come find her way to my story for what?
Blur sotong. I had to nvm nvm lar. But i sibei bo song lor. Blur till lidat. I kena curse for nothing. Suay si liao. =.=

If you haven read my story. Do go and drop me a bomb, I mean a comment. =D
http://blog.xuite.net/rongfang/dreamland

Just now went pasar malam with my dear cousin. We can actually chat for 2 hours under the void deck. -_-
Pro hor? We talked about guys. Gossip about them and say how life is great being single without guys to control us. =D
Maybe calling her later at 3am while she listens to the soccer match live. I'm bored. =(
Still need to get up early on monday to accompany her to bukit batok then maybe follow her back to SP to ka jiao. xD

Today chat with jie. Our topic is about guys again. Those guy friends of mine. And blar blar blar, and as usual jie will say she sense what what what fishy, meaty, vege whatever. And I go orh orh orh lor. Just a bro and a very good friend of mine. Compare them? Not going. They're both my dear friends. :D

What if you got a very good guy friend of yours that is over warm? to you. He will just call you darling and dear here and there. Hug you when meeted. Then news will get boo, he's your bf har? This and that har? Imma gonna faint again. Buay tahan. No choice, I'm a VIP everywhere. Muhahaha! No lar, I guess I just make a great friend to others? *shakes head* Seriously I'm not. And you better believe it okay? :)

D said I will be a good gf. Cos I'm zhuan yi. Won't hip hop here and there. Same to guys. Hahaha. It's totally the opposite! You don't know only mar bro! LOL! And please no dozing off when you are on the phone with me. I can't stand it. Had to call and call then you suddenly respone and ask eh da jie what time? I never sleep! I never! Oh well, useless. Cos you already slept.
-_-

Funny post I posted today? Then laugh lor. Laugh like siao. LLS time!!!
Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahaha
I know I'm going crazy. xD