Monday, July 03, 2006

Sunday blues?

Nothing much to talk about today. Just a normal sunday that is disturbed by my ''egg'' cousin. Sleeping soundly on a sunday noon when I heard my hello kitty doorbell rang. Thought it was a salesman so didn't bother to open it. Then next came the phone call. Got shocked up and remembered that my karen jie will be coming today. S-H-E-E-T! Time to si liao. :l

The main root of the problem lies with my mom. She don't want my jie to know she gone malaysia for holiday. Then my jie come out from malaysia looking for my mom. Wonderful timing they got. She keep asking where my mom is? Didn't bring hp? Is she going out with my dad etc. I just brush her off with a don't know. I hate to lie. Lying is a sin. I feel so bad. Bleh. =(

Must really thanks kai ma for helping me to yuan huang. Otherwise I can't imagine how my mom will murder me. *sweat* Don't understand why must we lie about this. Oh well. -_-

Spend the evening deejaying for 2 hours. Dad was roaring outside my room. Prays that the listeners didn't hear that. Dumped to di at 8. Wanted to go off but got dragged by fanta to stay. Teached weiwei how to adjust the encoder kbps settings. 24kbps mono sounds bad. I had to push him to try 128kbps stereo and it turned out very well! He sounds much much more better. And as for myself, I pluck up enough courage to try a high 192kbps stereo and it's wow! Smooth. Phew.

Rotted online to catch aqmfs 2nd last episode. The battle between neo-image and amour is lame. The more I look at ming dao and qiao qiao the more I not shun yan. Still prefer ming dao and qiao en. ^ ^ Karen jie said ming dao is crazy to kiss qiao en on the concert. Totally agree with this. He's mad. He's SJB. Shen jing bing aka SIAO.

I think I must be crazy to go and dl a new game for 30 hours just because darren ask me to accompany him to play. Fighting chickens? What the chicken lar. No choice. Darren asked and I couldn't bring myself to reject. Guess I can only find an excuse and ps him soon. =x

I didn't sleep enough for these few days. Panda eyes popping out liao. Ytd night accompany stick chit chatting about hps. I'm glad I'm not so afraid of him anymore. He aren't really very fierce? Haha. Tonight also no need to sleep le. Must wait for aqmfs to be done and still need to get up at 9am to accompany my cousin to bukit batok for her interview. Then rushes over to NP to meet the kids teens. I wonder how my day will go later. Sleepy and keep dozing off in trains? Hope not. We'll see.