Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A nong nong post

It's a tiring day today. Didn't managed to catch enough zzz worms. Slept at 6am and woke up at 9.30am to accompany fenni to the tuition center to listen to a talkshow. What a talkshow it indeed is. The MD = Managing Director Mr Koh ah beng. Coughs. Koh whatever beng it is lar. He's such a great talker. Yark and yark non stop. Dead also can let him talk till turn alive. Haha.

Say what blar blar good way to earn quick bucks. I think they are talking about themselves instead. Cos you need to pay them a damn high ''maintainence'' fee to help them take care of their bo liao server of around $100 per month. Everyone are still alright, but upon hearing this. I guess all change face liao. Lol.

The worst thing is he still call us one by one as we are his students and ask those bo liao questions. It's been around 10 years since people called me this way to answer a question. Feels sibei bo song arh! Makes me damn pai seh man. I hate being called out from young till now. Seems so pai seh if you don't know how to answer the question. Argh!

Parted with fenni at noon cos she's going back sp for her lessons. Went jp to meet ym di. The worst thing happen! My shoes died on me at je! I had to dance hip hop, hap a hop over to jp to buy a new pair. But also glad I bought a new wonderful white pair of lady like shoe. Had lunch there. My mee pok tastes heavenly! His steak seems yucks to me. Lol.

Find a bench to sit at basement and chatted there with ym di. Guess we both really are pro. We got talking exp leh. What do you think? Lol. We can actually talk for a couple of hours there while we checked our hp's contact lists and snap some pics. Went to twins house after that. The new ''standby'' jp interchange is nice.

War at twins house. Dinner time was bad. Kai ma was angry with them. World war 3 started again with crying and screaming. Oh well. I'm sandwiched. Don't know how to help. Only can comfort the crying girls. Sorry girls, I really can't help much. Listen to your mom sometimes. She got her point too. Try to consider about her feelings too. Put yourself in her shoes and think. She's tired after working so hard. So don't anger her anymore. Just obey her. Don't wait until she do action then you both respone okay?

Went to je with kai ma after twins left for tuition. Walked around with the whole bag of vcds and cds. I finally got back my old cds from twins! More songs! Techno songs! The bag was like 5kgs and it's such a pain to carry it. Kai ma went makan at jec's kopitiam. Yong tau foo. I wanted that too. Drools!

Let me tell you guys a disgusting exp. Jec's washroom sux. From the outer look, it seems grand. But the inner part is yucks! No papers, toilet can't flush, sink no water, sink flooded, toilet never wash with gross stuffs all over, door cannot lock. Really is like sai. I won't recommend you guys to go jec's washroom. No matter if it's level 2 or whatever. All like shit. Walk over to je library's washroom if you can tahan and the library is open. Got to complain this. It's terribe and horrible to see this kind of washrooms in sg.

Parted with kai ma at late night. Roam a little in je mrt station's shoppies. Went home soon after. Now busy ripping all my cds into my comp. And need to change the wma format of previous cds to mp3 format. A busy night. Can't sleep early again I guess. I will be busy later and on wed too. You won't be able to catch me these few days. Anything just leave me a msg. Will get back to you asap! Miss you guys!