Wednesday, July 05, 2006

You win I lose

What the F*** is wrong with all? First one I don't care. 2nd one I sian half le. 3rd one comes today. I know it will come one day. So got prepartion le. 4th one comes soon after. This one also know know le. Ok lor. Win. You all win. Only 2nd one I understand. Others I don't know why. All copy cats. Very funny to PS all of us at the same time? Fine lor. I'm du lan le.

I know that from long ago. But just dun understand why all choose to go at the same time. Suddenly my heart sink down because of them. Totally no mood le. Choose to escape and avoid all. Cos come on sure another bad news. I rather don't see then don't know. So let me mia a few days first ba. Also too busy to come on at day time anyway. Pardon me.

I finally managed to get all my old cds into my comp and upgraded a newer version of winamp. Yea, no worries. It won't mess up your previous winamp. You get your song lists and shoutcast all there. Just like msn. All your things just got dump back. So can upgrade your winamp without worries or saving anything. Just had a hard time typing all the song titles in nia. From ytd till today at last got them done. I love my old songs. Techno cds rocks!

Going out later to accompany fenni to buy a mp3 at jp perharps. Maybe having dinner outside. D called me at late night to chat and say he wanna join us at jp. Ok lor, come along lor. I don't mind. Neither does my cousin. D is having big probs now. Think I need to spend more time with him instead of accompany F to play the new game now. I will be mia online for a few more days ba. Going out to walk walk. Just don't feel like facing the computer. Beep me if you miss me lor.