Thursday, July 06, 2006

Relak!

I didn't have enough sleep for 3 days and still counting. 2 to 4 hours is how much I slept everyday. Pathetic yea? Don't know why I couldn't sleep. Recently didn't online much too. Either I went out to have a break or hide in my room and blast my mp3. Just don't want to face the computer. The moment I saw my computer I feel sianz.

Actually sticking your eyes on tv isn't a bad choice either. If only I can have cable tv. I love taiwan shows and variety programs. Imagine watching my idols show everyday. Damn shiok right? Ming dao~ Jungiery~ Dad asked me to move to taiwan suan liao. =.=''

Mmm.. I only know I need cash recently. And I needed them badly. D asked me to work in the bank he's working at. Saying they needed staffs. I don't believe that doesn't need a cert or anything. No need work exp, no need cert to work in a bank? You're kidding me! And I don't want to key in one less 0 from the cheque or anything then I can die straight. You know I'm a blur sotong.

Got ps by D today. He didn't join fenni and me at jp. Better lor. Girls day out. We went shopping. Wee~ I bought tons of nail polish for only 50 cents each from chamelon. Wakaka. Nice colours. Light brown. Silver. Hello kitty pink. I've got like 10 colours in total now. Anyone wanted a manicure? I can help you with that. Stickies and full treatment provided. LOL!

Ate long john at tea time. We're loving it. The fish rocks! I prefer the fish to the chicken. We ordered combo 2 and munch straight away. Perharps I'm really too hungry? The don't like fast food rongfang found out that fast food taste not bad too. Maybe I should just give myself a break and learn to enjoy sometimes. It's been don't know how long since I last ate an unproper meal out.

Went to courts and harvey norman to compare the prices of creative mp3s. Fenni die die wanted a creative one. Actually samsung not bad leh. I love my samsung. Perharps I should get an adapter for my mp3. The price is very reasonable at harvey norman. At last after walking between courts and harvey norman for countless times, she decided to buy a white creative from courts.

The courts salesman looks familar. And I mean really familar. He looks like an old classmate of mine. ZW? Is that really him? He only had his name tag with his christian name on it. But he keeps chatting to the both of us. Seems we know him very long lidat. Asking where we live and tons more personal questions. Salesman asking customers where we live? That's erm interesting? Had no chance to ask him more. Was afraid I might get the wrong guy. So oh well. If it's him means no fate lor. Really cham. Haha.

Feel like watching soccer later. Should I or shouldn't I? Watching 22 issit? guys chasing a ball is fun? Why can't we just give them a ball each? Then no need to snatch so troublesome. Lol. I think I prefer to play chess with zhou gong aka sleep then watching guys chasing ball. Football. Coughs.

Chants: Sleep, sleep. I need my beauty sleep~ =D