Sunday, August 27, 2006

Drowsy me

I'm freaking sleepy after eating the panadol cold medication. It's making me super drowsy. Whole day blur blur. Can't even help out much at litez double smack. They called me I just huh huh? Actually wanted to doze awhile before coming online to help out at the games. But too late for me to catch some zzz. So tahan till games over then I go zzz. Buay tahan. I just woke up only.

Darren told me I blur blur very easy to pian/lie/trick. Ask me be careful when I go out. I was like arh? Pian simi? Think I blur till lidat meh? Coz that day I ate medi then he called me ma. I was damn sleepy so half dead when I talked on the phone lor. Today I accdiently went to pour tap water instead of water from the jug nia. Lidat very serious meh?

Ah dream said I'm a pig and zhu ytd night when we skype. Only coz I want to sleep and don't wanna go out today. Angry lor. Scream at him. Bunny TF was laughing like siao when he heard that. He's a mr nice guy. Very friendly. I think I need to change my impression on him liao. Always thought he's the 'dao' type. Hmm.. his mandrian erm, no comments. I only tried not to giggle out when I heard him speak in mandrian. Lol.. I'm bad I know.

Was caught by surprise when ah dream added TF into the conv. Esp when he said out TF's name I was like huh? Xiang lai eh? Then there was a gal from US I think who joined us later. Sibeh pro ang mo. I diam the whole way. Ah dream know I felt left out le. So he msn me talk talk abit lor. Don't know why just don't feel like talking ytd night. Then skype error out and I left without even saying a bye to them. I think the gal and TF must have think I'm rude.

Di's coming over to my house later. Maybe karen jie's coming too. Today what day ar? So re nao one. Nowadays I hide myself in my room either facing the computer or sleep. Getting very X towards the outside. Becoming a loner again. I really need to change. Actually I'm very different from the me you people know. You'll be shocked when you know the real me. Really!