Monday, August 28, 2006

What a special day

Today was my most unforgettable day of the year. Di and rasyidah came over to my house. And *whisper softly* they mess up my room. =x I sense a 9.9 earthquake when the two teens snatch my computer and keyboard to type. There's lots of smacking going around too. I know you both miss the double smack event lar. But no need to smack everytime ma? Lol.. I guess zx must have sense the 'shake' too over on skype. -_-

Keep asking zx to help me lor. But today he's sort of blur blur. Only respone when we called his name. Thinking of his gf? o.O And OMG lor! He's getting more cute and man and handsome le. Coz di called video call to him ma. Both damn rich. Used 3G phone lor!! They only sec students!! Unfair!! But hor xiao xuan xuan so cute~ =X Gosh. I'm gonna get smack by him for calling him X x 3. =XX I just love to call him that. Wahahaha. Evil rong po. >=]

Today got too many shock le lar. I don't know wei can scold such super pro vulgar. Somemore on skype. Shock shock shock.

Still shock.

Scary sec 1 teen. -_-

Too bad wei can't joined in the so call 'party' as said by zx. Party? The teens are having fun but I'm not. I'm going banana mama kaya over all those screaming, shouting, laughing. Please lower your volume next time. Esp di. =x I don't want later my neighbours thought there's a murder going on at my house. LOL! They even wanted to 'plant' a flag in my room for being the first to visit my house. That is... -_-

So far so good. Today's still not bad. Hope they enjoyed themselves too. And yes. I treat everyone younger then me like super v.i.p. Those older then me de I let them self service de. Lol.. Most of my friends said I'm very da jie jie type. Well, not auntie type can le. -_-

I'm glad the worst thing didn't happen. PHEW~! To think di wants to type the 3 letter word to darren. Wth?? Think I blind didn't notice? If I didn't know then mati liao lor. Sibeh heng sia. This is not funny lor. And all started with darren. Nice time to msg me and ask me send a song to him. -_-

The most interesting matter that I can remember is rasyidah 'propose' to me using that fake rose in my room. Kneel down somemore. That was so colddddd~~~~~~~~ Laugh till we all nearly went mental hospital. Hahaha! If that was a guy I could have consider. LOL!

They had a nice time chatting with my mum too. Saying that she's nice. Of coz she is. She's my mum ok~! Heehee! Chatting about those straw doggies. What's going on here? Everyone wants to learn how to make straw doggies? Faints~

This was the first time my non classmates saw my photos. Of kid stage and student stage. I look so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee when I'm around 5 or 6 years old. No kidding. Ask di if you don't believe. I'm chubby and cute. ^_^ Totally different from now. You won't believe it's me that is in the photo. Why I'm not cute now?? Not fair!!!! T_T
Can. Act cute lor. But still not cute. -_-

Time flies fast when you are enjoying yourself. They went home at night after dinner. Nag out some old school stories to them since they saw my record book. Talk talk still feel like crying. Been so many years the pain is still there. When can I totally forget about it?
Today happy day lar. Don't talk sad stuffs le. Shoo with the sad memories.
I wanted to but it's not easy to say forget then forget.

You both enjoyed yourself today? Hope you did. Feel free to come to my house more often oh~ Oh yea, did I mention I've got a neat room and heart warming house? My house got those home feeling leh. :giggle: Let's see when I can post some photos of my sweet room and my adorable cute kiddish photos soon. xD