Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The difference

很多时候,只要相信,幸福就会如影随形。

This is a very meaningful phrase which I came across when I'm browsing forums. True. Very true indeed. If you believe, anything is possible. It will just happen and show up anytime. I believe in mircale. What about you?

Not much stuffs to blog about today. Seems zx made up his mind and comfirmed about it. I think it's good for him anyway. Studies are afterall much more important then online stuffs. A teen need to concentrate on studies more. As for the main reason. Haha. You know. I know. A few of us know can le. Everything had to end sooner or later. It's just a matter of time.

天下无不散之宴席。

Learn to cherish everything. Family, friends, close buddies, everyone. Even if it's just a plant, a flower which has just bloom. A pet which you had for years. Treasure them. Treasure the time you spent on every single stuffs. Nothing will remain the same and stay forever. Things will change, humans of course will too. We can't possible stay the same for life.

Been 3 weeks since I last deejayed. Just took a 2 weeks leave. Hibernate is out of the question. Coz I won't be mia for months. So just need a leave bah. Take this 2 weeks to think and consider carefully about all the stuffs. Told every single one I need a 'break'. This break might be long. I don't know. Coz I really don't.

What's the difference between a family, friends and a company?

A family is of course much more better. It has more warmth then a company. And then we will have more strength to do our work. Belief and trust is important to a family. If that is broken. The family will be gone too. A family, no matter what happen. Will stay united and never fall apart. Is the family we're looking for still here? I don't think so?

Friends are just friends. They are not the same as a family. As a family, we'll solve every single problem together. Discuss every plan together. Repect each other. But as for friends, you won't know what are they thinking. Are they real friends? Or those whom you are not able to put your trust in? Will they show their 'tail' soon? I don't want to think about it.

A company. Everyone is doing their own stuffs. Just plain colleagues. Not even friends I think? They don't talk much to each other. Every single one is fighting to survive. Backstabbing and jealousy are there any moment. They put on a 'mask' infront of the seniors. Learn not to believe much in a company. That's what I learnt.

Just some naggy stuffs of mine. It's okay if you don't understand. Because I don't really understand much too. Hahaha..