Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Imma bored

Imma lazy to blog tonight. Coz nothing to talk about. But was afraid you ppl would miss me ma. So I come blog nor. =P
Wa lao eh. Sibeh thick skin sia. LOL!

Today? Woke up late late. Then read UW mag till late late. Wa piang eh. So many insiders news today in the mag. Those competition all got problem one! Hur. None of my biz. I'm not one of those stupid ppl who called like siao to support idols.

Karen jie called from malaysia. Saying ah po don't know what problem. Then she's going to malacca on thur morning. Asked if we wanna tag along. Mum's going. Should I go too? Ar boh friday will be really damn bored home alone. I want to go and visit my grandma leh. But think twice now ah kor no job rotting at home. I sure kena him nag nag talk talk one. So oh well~~

I blast my mp3 till no batt. Sms till my phone low batt. Charging both now lor. Wasting electric nor. Boringggggg life I have. Never talk to anyone at night nowadays. Buddy Buddies no talk to me I no talk to him them lor.

Every night browse forums till kor asked I buey sian de meh. Won't bah. Still need to kill my brain cells to type new chapter of the story. Some bloody pest actually use my post to post their stories to gain more readers. WTH! Angry lar. Too bo liao issit? Can't they open a new post? Made my post messy like siao now.

Now rotting in habbo and joined litez gang ki siao. But I get bored of it quick. So 'jump' over to blog awhile. They're diving a moment ago and playing catching now. Habbo.. A game which waste your money. If no friends, no litez, I rather quit liao. Need to top up half a year hc soon. Damn broke le.

Dunno why leh. Just plain bored today. I admit I'm a pig. Just woke up at 11pm from my nap and came online. But kor's not much better. He.. Just woke up nia. -_- More worse then me. Maybe.. Maybe bah. Will go to malacca and keep my kor company chat chat. Since life's bored anywhere. Esp SG. I hate SG! =l

I really wonder if I'm a malaysian or singaporen. Why love malaysia so much? Maybe, that's the only place where I can relax without stress. Singapore's a stressful country. No kidding leh. Don't ya agree?

Can see that right? I'm bored till can even play with html. -_-
That line below seems familar? Yea. Someone's pro in saying this ma. I only 'jie yong' awhile nia. No copyright hor? xD

Sian si wo le~~~!!!