Thursday, August 31, 2006

No title post

Went out today during the rainy hours. Got soaked from head to toe although I carried an umbrella. Luckily I didn't catch a cold. What a heavy rain. Scary. Bought lots of stuffs back. Spent more then 40 bucks in watsons. Faintz. I'm going broke for real.

Walk around bpp. Went for a job interview. Aries shop lor. But they're not hiring here. Instead they're hiring staffs for new IMM outlet. Seems it's 12 hr per day and 3.50 per hr nia. Zzz lor. Bo pian leh. Who ask me to make the whole thing turn out so badly? Maybe can't work hp shop le loh. Had to find another job stand by first.

This one damn less and no off day somemore leh except for lunar new year nia. I regret it lar. Hp shop pays alot more compare to this is peanuts sia. But no choice. I'm broke. Had to work lor. If I really made up my mind to take up this job, which is starting next week. I'm sure I'll be mia le. Everyday wake up, work, sleep, wake up. Whole day lidat nia.

Mum's going to malacca later. Won't be tagging along I guess. Spending 1 week there without anyone to talk to and the most importantly without computer, I can mati sia. I rather rot at home and go shopping sometimes. Who wanna jio me out? I'm boreddddddddddddddd.

I'm using this post to scold mei! Wth wrong is with your blog? Previous one so many ads. Now this one crash my computer when I clicked on it. I feel like murdering your blog!!! And you!!! My computer hang twice lor. Restart also not responding. Scared me to death. Had to hard shutdown twice and on back. Wth lar! Bobba your blog! >=(

Went friendster and kena two shocks. One is D jie. OMG! When she become so slim? She went on a diet? OMG~~ Swee jie! Wonder why ar? Coz of some guy? Hahaha! Another shock is S lor. His status put in a relationship le yeh. o_O No wonder bo chup me le. Not regretting or anything. In fact I feel so glad~ LOL! Bo lang bug me at last.

No fate to chat with darren. I sms him few times le. But he 'dao' me and went mia for a few days le. Always lidat one. Used to it le. Then when he msg me just now. My computer jitao hang and cannot reply. Thanks to mei's blog. LOL. Now I msg him back. I tio 'dao' again. Perharps he went zzz liao. I'm sure later I afk back from makan he will msg me de. Always lidat one! Then I reply back he will afk le. -_- Oh well~ No fate sia. Haha.. Funny us.

Later maybe going out again. Lot 1 perharps. With di and wei. I'm going to popular to look for zhang xiao xian's novel le. All popular outlets cannot find nor. Regret that I didn't buy it last time at lot 1. Hope still have stock. Anyone wanna go? Join us bah. The more the merrier. Hahaha..