Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm not stupid

Disclaimer: Long post today. Be prepared to get your eyes shutting halfway while you're reading. Author bears no responsibility if readers stress their eyes out or puke blood halfway.

Am I stupid? Guess I am. Not in that kind of stupid. It's in terms of silly and foolish. I admit I'm one foolish idiot that lives on this world. Sacrifice so much but don't want anything in return or didn't get anything back. What's the sake of it? I think I'm the ben dan instead of him. All his action are chi qing not stupid.

Actually I should be in malacca now. But due to him. I stayed in sg. Ytd late night told him I'm going to malacca tmr. Jitao got that =( face and those questions, "Must you go?" "Why so fast go again?" So I just replied that I can stay to pei him if he wants. He ask can ar? Really? In the end I ended up still in sg. Thinking he's not in good mood recently. Perhaps I really should stay and accompany him.

Did I made the right choice to stay in sg? I don't know. Just got a call from him and became his listening ears again. Listen to him nagging about his ex's stuffs. Really don't know what I should say. So just diam all the way. In the end his ex called, I jitao tio karp phone. But at least still got a thanks in return? Oh well~

But sacrifice so much for what? Will friendship last forever? Sometimes I just feel that I'm stupid to let him be 'shelter''. Once he found another shelter he won't need me anymore. But for the sake of my buddy. No choice bah. Who ask him to be my buddy? When can he don't need me anymore? I can't be there everytime to let him 'kao' right? He really need to depend on himself.

Dream asked me not to go malacca also. I accdiently said out that he's not the first one to ask me not to go. He immdiently guess it's who that said it. Pro. You're my best bro for knowing me so well. Or should I said suay? Like everything you will know lidat. Seems scary too. Hahah. Ytd night skype with him and TF. TF's real nice. Sweet guy oh. No wonder he's so famous. Hahah.

Just like ytd night. I type 2 new chapters of my new story till 9 in the morning. Got scolded siao. And what's the use in dj when there's no pay or anything? Only two word. Love and interest. I don't think I'm foolish at all. Coz I really enjoyed doing all this. But just what's the sake in doing all those? I don't want anything back. Just want to keep myself occupied and happy.

Today whole day doing litez stuffs. Dj for 3 hours. At last dj le. Hahah. Bas da jie sent in a dedi saying welcome back. Oh my. I'm so touched! Covered karl for an hour. Poor xiao shuai ge. His com crashed. Aww! Can't hear his voice le. Then we talked alot lor. Wonder why all djs and teens I know all born in the year of meh meh one? So zhun. Hahah.

I've got a nice kor. But nice doesn't mean I will try to squeeze his $ dry. Kor wanted to get me 100c. Coz he want nelly nor. He rather pay 30 bucks for me. But I jitao reject. Scold him siao. Then we whisper like siao. Later da jie thought we talking bad about her. LOL! Then after I rot in kor's room. Chatted with b. One of my old friend. If I write out name will tio murdered.

Later maybe going out. Not going to be lazy anymore. Dad's not at home. Don't want to rot at home alone facing the com. Wonder are twins and kai ma free? Feel like going shopping and doc's there. Home sux. My neighbours are drilling all day. Even di can hear when he called. Hmm some notes more before I blogged off.

I feel much more better after nagging that sibeh long paragraph of words out. Know him too well. Know he won't come and read my blog. I can blog with ease. Anyway didn't use that person's name. So guess it if you can. Remember to keep a hush hush if you know the answer. Don't later spread to my buddy's ear then I can prepare to mati liao. He'll sure think I 'hiam' him troublesome.

Here's a big bold msg to mei: Either you change blogskin or I will never go visit your blog again. Made my com hang again. I hate your blogskin! Angry le lar! >=(

Thanks lydia mei for remembering me everytime. You get what I mean. Hahah. =)

Lastly, I'm here to advertise my story blog again.
New story plus new chapters. Go take a look if you're free. xD
http://blog.xuite.net/rongfang/dreamland