Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm so vexed

Wah today I really regret it lor. Shouldn't have sms to ask him about the job stuffs. It's like wtf? He come and bother me non stop. Bother me till I'm pissed with him and everyone. Scolded everyone I could just now. Nearly made my buddy angry. All coz of that S person.

Pardon me for using vulgar and tons of them here. Coz to this type of person must jitao slash one. Ar char~ I X I X I XXX! =P Finally he's gone. Forever? I don't know. He's still okay to be a friend. If he stop all his nonsense. I still wanna work one leh. Best if it's his sis who is in charge of the shop.

Then made me almost quarrel with darren. Coz I'm in a bad mood ma. So asked him if he's free to talk. He said he's going out. Not really free to talk but can spare a few mins. But I dunno why I pissed lor. Just said nvm nvm. He said he'll call later. I more pissed. Just scold him lor. I think he's shock. And yes I feel bad. I shouldn't treat buddy this way. I'm in the wrong. Luckily he's not angry or something. Thanks buddy for still standing by my side.

Conf night tonight again. With mei, francis di, dream, kieran. Ger ps us after a few mins. Nice chat we have in phone conf. Then it's time for mei and francis to sleep. Then it's skype time~ Wahahaha. With dream and kieran. That piggy dream went off to sleep dumping me and kieran talking till now. Time checked 6.39pm. And I'm still skype-ing with kairen. Very nice guy here we have. We should have more skype sessions more~!

I can't type much now. Busy skype-ing. And it's time for orh orh soon. I promise to blog a longer post tmr. Well.. Just hope my day goes well later lar. No more bugging~ Wooooo~~~ Blogger's eating up my post! Gotta end! 7 liao! 7 liao!!!!! 7 LIAO! 7am LIAO!!!!! Ok end. =.=