Sunday, September 03, 2006

Shopping spree

The title don't mean me lor! Help lor! I don't shop like mad! Not me! It's my cousin! Rofl! My cousin lar! Understand? She's the shopping queen. For goodness sake! Spent 50? 60? ++ bucks. Envy! Cry! I want to go shopping too. Not window shopping. T_T

Today went doc's there. Then went cwp shop till rot. My cousin fenni bought alot of stuffs. And I mean it's really alot! O_O! Her pocket's got a hole. Yes! I saw it. A big deep hole. Poor her. But serve her right for buying so much stuffs too. Heehee. xD

But still hor, must thanks my cousin for keeping me company today the whole day. Otherwise I'll just rot to death. Anyway there's this interesting matter I found out. The clinic's not packed on sat! Unbelievable! O_O! I'll hop by on sat next time then. ^_^

Needles poking all over your body doesn't hurt lar. For goodness sake. If you can't stand the tiny winny ant bite. You're not a human. =X Injections are more hurtful then this. But yea. I'm not afraid of injections. See lar? I so brave hor? LOL! Still remembered how my guy classmate cried like mad when we having an injection in school. He kena tease for a whole month by the class. Ouch! This is more hurtful lor.

Tonight still's a conf night. Not sure if I'll be going out later. Alone? Nah. No thanks. I rather rot infront of the com then. So can someone, handsome guys, pretty gals, anyone free to accompany me go out and rot later? *looks with puppy eyes* LOL! xD

I only caught like 3-4 hours of sleep everyday and I'm full of energy. Less sleep makes me feel more better. LOL! Sleep more lazy more, yawns more, then will like take drugs lidat, never take, I mean sleep will super unwell. In the end will sleep more again. =.=

Simon's matter is getting better. He's leaving next week. To study in england? Gee? I don't know. And I don't want to know. I'll still be able to work in the shop. His sis is taking over. Wonder if I should work there? Will be quite pai seh lar. But the pay is $_$ leh. He asked me not to mix work and personal matter together. So oh well~ Maybe I'll just work there in nov bah.

Say really lah. He asked if I bear to see him leave. Actually not lor. He's a very nice friend to have. But not anything more. Damn envy he can go england to study. Rich kid lor. Fenni asked me to try and accept him. No way. Single rocks~ Woohoo~ He's only suitable to be a friend. Hack care he rich anot lar. What biz is it of mine anyway? I admit I love $. I mean, who don't? Don't tell me you don't? But I won't like a guy just coz he's rich.

I've got wonderful friends around me. That's already more then enough. Who says gals need guys? We don't! We can live perfectly well without a guy. Anyway I don't lack of care and concern from guy friends of mine. Darren, dream, kieran etc. They treat me nicely too. I don't need a bf! Friends are just as good. =)

Special thanks to darren lar. For smsing to ask how I am today. I'm fine. Thanks for concern. Know you won't read my blog. You're too lazy. Hahaha. So can't see this msg anyway. But you've been a great friend for the past 1 year plus. So here's a msg to thanks you lar! Ok~ I know I'm biased. LOL! xD