Monday, September 04, 2006

Multiple stuffs

Been thinking a lot to blog about this whole day. But in the end, right now when I logged into blogger I turned out speechless. Mum will be back tomorrow. At last there will be home cooked meals. Been eating instant noodles everyday, every meal for 4 days. Getting so sick of the taste. Feel like puking after each meal. But no choice. No money to buy food.

Without mum, my whole life is messed up. No proper food. No proper meals in time. Everything is in a mess. But luckily still have my kai ma to call to keep track of me these few days. She's afraid that I'll keep going out or didn't eat. Everyone knows me well uh? Know that I won't care anything and just lazy over everything. I don't bother about hosting conf too. Wonder why francis called me at 1am just now to ask if there's a conf going on. =.=??

Recently these few days I sleep damn late. I mean early. Early in the morning. Yesterday I 'renovated' my computer. Went to download.com and search for those softwares I lost after the reformation of my computer. Changed to Internet Explorer 7. And wth? Microsoft copied everything from Firefox. And yet it's way more lousy than it. But compared to IE 6. IE 7 doesn't lag that much. That's one thing I like about it.

But thanks goodness. IE can use several tabs in one window at last. Hooray for that! But too bad habbo can't be played using IE 7. I mean it can but you can't type well there. You can't delete the words, can't change any words or sentence in habbo. Typed means typed. Typo? Then too bad. You can't even delete them using backspace. Is like wth? So I used Firefox just for habbo now. So troublesome.

Let's see what's new with IE 7. All the fonts become bolded. Not bad. You don't have to tired your eyes now. And there's this site feed thing. There's a live search bar. Everything's almost the same as Firefox but looks much more classic than it. I'll still love IE 7 if there's nothing wrong with it when you are playing habbo. Seems your windows need to be Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 then you're allowed to use IE 7.

After talking about computer stuffs, let's talk about last night. Skype with them again. The usual gang. Laughs. I'm lazy to talk tonight. Yesterday night feel bad that I ps them just to call darren. He asked if I missed him. Of course I do. In terms of friends. So talked to him for a while. His mood is really damn bad. The whole chat just went haiz-ing all the way. He's not the same darren I know anymore. Poor guy.

He feels bad that I ps them to call him. And I feel bad that I rejected simon. Told him about simon. Our thoughts are the same. We think that simon's words are not to be believed. ^5 buddy. Other than that, we talked about the reason why I didn't go to malaysia. Told him that he needed someone to talk to because he's feeling down recently. And I'm lazy to go anyway. So didn't went there. He was touched. Sure fake! Hahaha! Then we joked a lot about that.

He suddenly went sian as he's dota-ing and there's dead air all over. Ended the call after 50 mins and 15 secs later. Can use this number to buy 4D. Hahaha. Well, other then me, he doesn't have many friends to talk to. So kieran, talk to him sometimes bah. A session of guys talk helped. He's feeling real bad till he wanted to play mia again. He doesn't want to see or talk to anyone. Scolded him for that. And ended up I got a comment that I'm fierce by him. LOL! He can't believe that I had such a bad temper.

Actually other than buddy, simon would make a good friend too. He's nice. And really makes me feel bad that I treated him this way. We both chatted a while today. But the whole call was full of dead air. Really don't know what to talk about. He's just a friend to me. A friend whom I don't understand well. Before I went off, I'll post a question that is being discussed in the forum recently. Let's see which one you'll choose. I'll choose the second. :)

Question: Would you choose a guy / girl who love you or a guy / girl who you love?