Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Monday blues

Nothing much happened today. So won't be blogging a long post. I know that I blogged too much last few days. Some friends had already vomited blood due to reading those posts. So I'll just blog a short post tonight.

Maybe will be meeting jie later. Don't know if he will go too. He got go then go. No then never mind. It doesn't bother me anyway. I only wish to meet jie. Nobody else more. I'm grateful for the concern he shows for me. Makes my heart feels warmth. But no feeling means no feeling. What do you want me to do? I won't be so stupid to force myself to go into a relationship.

Sms blasting. I'm dying. Broke still sms for habbo credits just for hc. I didn't log much into habbo anymore too. IE 7 lags alot while I played habbo. So if no events and I'm not djing, most of the time won't be logging into habbo.

I don't even bother to online in msn too. Appearing offline whole night. Today's a msn turtle day. I feel sad for that guy, Steve Irwin. But I wonder why there's this thing that started and all people's nick begin with a turtle.

Okay, my mia ''hobby'' started. Don't think only darren will play mia. I will do that too. No mood to talk will just appear offline everywhere. Spending the time in browsing forums and going youtube etc. Wonder how long this mia of mine will last. But I'm not that bad as darren to even mia via hp contact. So if you want to find me, simply give me a beep. Feel bad towards kieran because he wanted to chat with me and I keep playing the mia game. Sorry!

Recently I'm very hooked onto the drama kim sam soon because mum loves it. Next week this drama's going to end. And I just begin to watch it. Is it too late? Not for me. This is the part where all gets interesting. Went to it's forum and youtube to browse videos and news of this drama. I love the songs. So went to search for them. Now the songs are playing in my mp3.

This drama very fairytale like. Like a dream come true lidat. Nice lor. And in real, the actor and actress also sort of like ming dao and qiao en. Very ke lian neh. Being famous's not easy. You will just be paparazzi's target everyday. Oh well~ Forum time. Then it's zzz time. Need to rest more. Health's not in good shape recently. I wonder what will happen next? Don't dare to think.