Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Conf night again

Damn the IE 7! Stupid browser! I can't even log into blogger via IE 7! Ended up using Morzilla Firefox to type my blog. Think I'll use firefox as my main browser now. Can't log in this log in that. Can't habbo also. IE sux. Esp IE 7. Sorry microsoft. Go think what's wrong with your product. =l

Today jie ps me. So never went out lor. Whole noon chatting with simon. He's not a bad guy. But lazy to bother about anything now. Leave to fate. Now I only want to concentrate on recovering my health back to 100%. Game meh? Still recover health. Other things, none of my biz for now.

Just now. The worst happened. I headache till my whole left part of my body goes numb. Like stroke lidat. Scared me lor. Went crying till my parents chiong in. I was holding my head and crying in pain. Then slowly the numb went away. I went pale liao. Scary incident. Mum wanted me to go tan tock seng for a check. No way am I going! Don't care le. See what can happen lor.

Conf night again?! Yea lor. Mei tonight sibeh high. Actually called me straight sia. I jitao shock. Francis called in also lor. So now still chatting. Dunno what time we gonna chat till until tonight. But think won't be late bah. Coz need to rest early. Health's damn bad recently. Oh.. Francis ''karp'' phone le. Sadz. Left me and mei. Ps us sia. Baddie!

Chatted with junhao just now. He's going to ns on thurs. Sadz. Sure will miss him de. Just now say don't miss him is kidding lar. 8 years friends le. Of coz will miss de ma. I not so bad lor. Take care friend. Stay in contact wor~ Next time we arrange a gathering. Don't let it drag le. Since dunno when we say till now still no gathering yet. We both arrange lar. I can't do it alone. Hahaha.. Ok I got a shock now. Junhao says he's watching aqmfs. I jitao !!!!!!!!!!! Mei goes wa lao in conf lor. Coz she want to watch the last episode ma. Lol mei.. Come my house watch lor. xD

Di's back from malaysia. Welcome back di. My turn to go there on fri. Bully the kids in kulai. I mean let the kids bully me. =.=''' Dunno want to go anot leh. Sort of lazy. Prefer to stay in sg. Simon asked me to go england with him. I was like wth? Forget it. Time for my supper. I'm hungry. Lol.. When I become the next sokewl sia? Always says hungry de. Oh well~