Thursday, September 07, 2006

National rotting day

It's another conf night. With mei. Only mei leh. Still can call that conf? Lol.. Maybe francis will call later. Then it's consider a conf call. Last night chatted with mei till 5am. Sleep till 11am and simon called. I'm becoming a panda. Not enough sleep sia. Tonight another session of conf. Tmr no need to wake up liao. Can sleep whole day. Unless mei jio me out. Otherwise it's a National Zzz Day for me.

Well.. I admit simon's not a bad guy lar. We chatted on phone for quite long today. Might be going out with him on friday discussing about the shop and us? But everything leave it to fate. That's what I told him. Maybe I'll give him an answer during my birthday month. But that's tons of months later. So oh well~ I know I'm bad. But I don't like to give promise to anyone. That's me. :)

My stupid com's giving me problems again. This time it could not be on. Keep hanging itself at windows XP page. I tried for 20+ times then power on. The moment I saw ming dao's wallpaper I was so glad lor! But then lidat I might mia anytime liao. Dunno when it will died on me. Idiot com sia. Never had such a lousy com before. Must have owe this com in my previous life. Now it's here to torture me. Urgh! Prays all is alright. I have no money to pay for the repair fees liao.

At last! I received a comment from a reader from my chinese blog saying the story's nice. So happy lor. Can happy whole night sia. ^_^ My efforts had not gone down to the longkang. Keke. Anyway I just typed the story to fill my empty boredness. I don't use that to receive praises. But if readers enjoy the story, that's the best part lor.

Nothing much else to blog tonight. So will let it be a short post. Very unlike me right? But I can't blog much when I'm in a conf. Coz can't concentrate ma. Check back tmr or friday bah. Should have more stuffs to nag about. Someone~ Anyone~ Accompany me go out later leh. Mei?? ^.^ Please~~ I'm having spider webs and moulds growing out soon. LOL! xD



2 in 1 spider and mould