Friday, September 08, 2006

Guys guys guys

I dunno what happened today. Issit bad weather or something? Today's still a great day until just now. One wrong message and a war started. Guys are weird creatures. Really weird lar. One minute like this, another minute like that. I just don't seem to get along with everyone. Almost everyone will quarrel with me. Am I a jinx or something? Or am I really bad tempered? I don't even know he can affect my mood. Well maybe everyone will affect my mood. Hahah..

This noon went to meet simon. Ok, I admit he's a nice guy. My type of guy. Full of humor, a teochew, filial to elders, nice to even carry my bag, quite good looking, cute, got thick eyebrows, not too tall and not fat, age just nice, rich??? But he's the same as me. Bad tempered and stubborn then a war broke lor. Quarrelled till our friendship in danger now. Jia lat us. One rat one ox also will have war. Wth?

Met him at JE's station. Got a shock. Can't actually believe that he's not bad looking and so cute. He doesn't look that young as if he's only a teen. Looks quite mature. I checked his pass too. Comfirm plus chop stamp is 84 rat. Lol.. And his face anytime can become red apple when tio tease sia. Funny! Lol.. Hmm.. But maybe he's not suitable for me. He's rich, lives in a condo, had a shop, had high education, drives a posh car, every good stuffs a girl can think of. What am I? Just a burden I suppose.

We rotted in JE's library for dunno how many hours. Chatted, reading books and enjoying the air con? Lol.. Then discuss the sibeh bad topic lor. The topic as in he's going to england to study then what will I do? Will I accept him or? Well.. It's good to study aboard. I really envy sia. So I can't force him to stay coz of me or whatever. But he needs to tell his dad if he had a gf. If yes, he's able to stay. But till now, I hope we can just stay as friends first.

Kai ma and my cousin jiayi met him. Even jiayi whose eyes are as high as taipei 101 lol? also find that he look not bad le. Coz our yan guang damn high one. Kai ma says can give him a chance lor. But know each other more well first. Friends first lar. Kai ma knows me really well. I had the same thing in mind. Then she scan? him all over. Jiayi said her mum is like a mum in law looking at son in law lidat. LOL!

Hmm.. I can only say everything leave it to fate. I don't want to think of anything now. And please don't pair me up with 3 letters anymore. We are just friends okay? No chance at all. No kidding. Really. And yes if you want to know, 3 letters is darren. Don't mistaken the guy I'm saying is 3 letters also. This guy not playing the same online game as me. He's simon, simon khoo. End of story about him. Last note to girls, guys are weird. You can never understand them.