Saturday, September 09, 2006

Time for tuition

If you don't know what tuition is. Oh well. It's a secret code between a few of us. So too bad if you don't know that. Hahah.. Today's tuition was great. I had a yummy heavy dinner thanks to da jie! Love you da jie~ =D Thanks for the delicious dinner you brought me to at pepper lunch. One of the best meal I had ever. I love pepper lunch too! Hahah. Thanks for those yummy bread you bought too. But my parents kiasu gobble a lot up le. =.= Anyway da jie sure recommended good food sia! Yum yum~!

Let's begin the tuition journey~ Had a hard time trying to inform all where we are meeting at coz there's some small changes. And sure it's quite jia lat. I went by bus and walked to orchard mrt. Trying to ask where rasyidah, elaine and the others are at. Then they told me they went off to shaw house lido liao. So I waited alone at the station for da jie lor. Walked up to the stairs where danny and me stone at last time. Then really bumped into him! Tio shock sia! Coz thought he won't be going de ma! Then we go find kewl and went off to lido lor.

Upon reaching there. Seems everyone arrived liao. Saw some new faces and those old familar faces. Omg lor~ I miss outings! Rotted awhile outside shaw house and off they all went in for movie. I went shopping at isetan while waiting for da jie to arrive. And got a huge shock upon reading all those price tags. Damn scary price! Da jie still want to buy me dress lor. Don't want lar! She paid for a lot of stuffs till I pai seh liao!

Ok the worst thing. She's aiming at those very lady like and once you cut off the two strips jitao become tube dress sia those dress lor. LOL! Shocked! Coz I won't wear those de. I not that lady like lar. Wear those dress will become dunno what. Dress nice I know. But wear on me not nice one. Comfirm plus chop stamp. Hahah. Nice tops they got there too. Not very ex. Too bad it looks a little old on me. Da jie~ Next time we must go shopping again lor!

Went to KB at near west (<-- smart then go think what this is) and the rest ate their late dinner. We all began to ki siao liao. Gossip about everything under the sun. Some topics they said did caught my ears. Esp ''his'' stuffs. You can see I'm very concern about his stuffs one. I was like arh?! him?! Lol! Can hear laughters all over the place lor. All was at there roflmao. But sadly, time flies damn fast.

Wanted to go elsewhere after all those gossiping. But nobody can think of a suitable venue after standing there and discussing for dunno how many years. So one went home, the other followed. The another went. Then in a few mins nia, the group dismissed after da jie boarded the bus and went off. So bo pian lor, it's time for home sweet home. Sure must have another outing soon lar! Love it man~! At least now I can mixed in a group well and not just hiding myself at home alone. Should go out walk walk more. Wee~~!!

Lastly, I dunno what have I done? Is it a correct choice? Who will end up hurt? Am I using this to escape from something? Hope not? I don't want any regrets in this. But what I can do now is just leave it to fate and let it flow. Time will let me understand all things well. Wish me luck and all the best? Hahah.. Btw, those who knows, I don't want this to spread. I'm still me. The RF who hangs around with you people~! GoGo RF~!! =D