Sunday, September 10, 2006

The guys and the guy

Not sure how many times I laughed today liao. I must be crazy. Firstly is the duo session of kewl and gi. Damn damn funny. I'm laughing all the way. And regret that I missed the session for dunno how long. Near the end then listen lor. But laughing till I'm lagging?! of breath. LOL!

Then now is conf night on skype. The most enjoyable conf I had. Damn funny. The guys are like so ki siao tonight. All hyper sia. Sunday morning perharps. Hahah. Chatted with ferdy lor. Then find that he's a nice young guy. Another blur guy. Wonder why ar, teens nowadays are so blur one. Jia lat sia. All become sotong liao. Sg teens tsk tsk tsk.

Ah kor also using skype liao. But his english not very well lar. So can't talk much lor. And ah dream keep talking to him in english. Make my kor damn pai seh lor. Si dream bully people again. Not say bully lar. Jk! But he did bullied me always! >:( Kieran and ferdy better lor. They not so evil. But actually hor, my kor de english not bad one lar. He don't dare say nia. Kor dc the skype soon and go watch movie lor. Then zzz soon. Said that he don't understand anything. Sad.

Spent the most time online today. Habbo lar, msn lar, conf lar. Too bad no phone conf tonight lor. Think mei koonz liao. Francis want to call mei up lor. I nagged him not to. Otherwise I need to prepare coffin for him liao. LOL! Log on to habbo and opened my trade room and renovate my room lor. My main litez RC room lor. Jia lat sia. All messed up by imman. I was like blood boiling soon. But control myself lar. Who asked me to be the N & N? Lol..

WG's (LOL! New name in my blog, guess if you know who that person is) going overseas later ler. Back in 4 days I think? He asked me what can he buy for me lor. But nothing much lar. Only chat chat awhile on msn. Sometimes I feel bad. Bad as in most of the time I'm like treating him invisble lor. Hmm.. I also dunno how much this person mean to me lar. So let it be~ Let it be~ Till I understand that myself. Oh well~ Back to skype then. Their ears are going deaf due to my typing liao. xD