Monday, September 11, 2006

A day without smile

LOL! I'm laughing at myself when I'm typing the title of my post tonight. Nearly typed the smile to someone whose name starts with S. Hahah. Sotong me. The title actually means I didn't manage to watch wei xiao pasta from pp tonight. Sadz lor. Tonight episode very interesting yet I missed it. Must wait for fans to upload it to youtube tomorrow liao.

Who asked the pp channel to tio remove lor? So no choice. Tahan till tomorrow night then watch lor. Guess I'm not sleeping tomorrow night. Still have to bring mama down to TTSH for her blood test at 7 in the morning. At least still can watch wei xiao pasta to pass my time ma. Tonight must sleep till full. So tomorrow won't be a big panda.

Chatted with nef just now. We so long never talk liao lor! Know her through jeff de. She went mia for a few months ma. Really miss her lar! We look alike. But not very lor. Wonder why all will tio shock when saw us. Asking her out someday. So when we go shopping all will O_O twins? LOL! We have so many things alike too. We even have the same surname. Are we sisters in previous life? LOL! Really have alot to chat lor. We both love to use NOR. Hahah.

Talked about jeff lor. Is like wondering why he suddenly drift from us. He like mia recently. I was like saying since he don't bother to contact us. So just leave him alone for the time being bah. Maybe something happened to him? And he don't want us to worry? If not why he changed till so jia lat suddenly? Making us worried lor.

That guy never msg me when he's going off this morning. Sianz sia. Bluff people de. I'm going to spy at him liao. Must check if all the info he gave hor true anot. Ahaha. PI sia! LOL! If anything fake, I'm going to murder him~ Say really, I don't miss him or anything de. Geez~ Nothing wrong ma. Very normal to me. Hahah. Don't care le. I'm going back to chat with nef. Gals talk! xD