Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No messenger no life

Just what day is it today? I keep kana bullied. Now in bas's room and chatting about who is applying for X. Me lor. Kiasu me. 3rd time le. Wrote a damn long ''story'' and summit in. LOL! Bas's asking who are the gals that applied. I said am I counted? Then ans is no wor. Coz I belong in the ah soh cata. What the??? T_T GI called me aunty. Then he what? He ah pek lar! =X

Good luck to all those who are applying for HabboX. Including myself~ Wish me luck too. Sometimes I really wonder why habbo is like a real world lidat lor. Those with hc will be welcomed. Those without will kana a not happy look. You think everyone rich to buy hc and own tons of furnis meh? Not rich cannot be friends meh?

I mean, some habbos just joined the game. You think everyone like you joined for dunno how many millions years le meh? Make them feel welcome lar. Think of yourself also. Aren't you not a new habbo the previous time? Will you feel sad if people don't welcome you? Life's not fair lor. Rich = Friends. Not rich = I don't know you.

Msn's down for a long time just now. No messenger no life. Everything seems so bored. I really can't do without msn now. Next time can't do without skype then die. Ahahaah. Talked to ah dream till 9am in the morning ytd. Then my specs screw came loose and the glass just dropped. Wth? I spent dunno how long trying to fix it back. Heng can sia. Otherwise I become blind liao. LOL!

Not going out on wed. Maybe fri bah? We are planning something evil on fri. I dunno want to go along with the plan anot leh. Seems very evil. But ah dream is my buddy lor. He offered to help nice le lor. We are close till can call darling and dear one lor. Unbelievable right? Coz I'm actually very ang mo type also. Hahah..

Hmm.. My dear buddy is damn evil. I just knew that. Scary. But I'm more scarier? He ytd morning talk till about to zzz. I told him when I said one sentence sure will wake him up. And that is... I like dreamze! LOL! Of coz it's joking xD But I really like him for being frank towards me. Nothing to hide. He dares?? to point out all my bad points. That's what friends are.

Well, if you want to know more about the thing, grab a popcorn and come to the ''movie'' if you want. Ahaha~ Dunno what I'm talking about? Then I also cannot leak out too much info lar. Maybe I had a screw loose in my brain now. Talking nonsense liao. You'll know when the time is ripe. xD