Wednesday, October 25, 2006

As usual

As usual, I blogged at 12 plus midnight again. This time it's requested by FiR. This guy here ought to be sleeping at this time. He still got school tomorrow. But he's still wide awake checking did I blog a post or not. So here's one. I'm going to chase him off to sleep soon after he had read this.

And yes, I really regret not going to Malaysia. Found out that mum went to port dickson chalet with my uncle and cousin. Not fair. Everytime there will sure be good stuff when I'm not with them. I'm just not fated for all these.

So as usual. I rotted at home today. Hari Raya's a day that will always rain. Have you noticed it? Most of the time, it will sure to be pouring rain on Hari Raya and CNY too. Wonder why. They just love to drown us wet when we are going house visiting and trying to enjoy the festival. By the way have you noticed that this year's Hari Raya seems kind of quiet? Is it that I'm thinking too much or is it really is?

And due to this rain. I didn't manage to go out today. Just because someone said it's raining now. You sure you still want to go out? Said by the 'famous' mickey mouse. I mean it's just a rain. if you are lazy to go out just say so then. I'm not complaining okay. Just that I find guys shouldn't find rain troublesome or something. But anyway, I just stay at home and online for the whole day non stop till now.

Beginning to get a little active in Habbo and Litez recently. I mean hang around with Litez gang more. Hanging around with them is really enjoyable. We just had fun chilling, chatting and gossiping there. Real madness when we are all started to ki siao. DJing? Nope, still can't. Throat still have that weird croaky voice.

Maybe will go and try play dota just because I need to accompany darren playing it when he's back from NS after perhaps a few months? He asked me to join him in dota. Didn't really give him a promise. But said I'll try to. Guess he's really lonely in the game. It's really not the same as Habbo. He had fame in Habbo and he choose to leave. And he's trying to drag me to where ever or what ever he goes or play. I surrender to this buddy of mine. He's too smart for me to win him in any games anyway. He's a genius. Bored genius I mean. Well, I'm not evil because he said this himself.

Will be quite a short post today. Before I ended this post. I started to think of some songs which are very meaningful to me. One by one I'll just quote them out. But not many. Just a couple of them. And I mean really a 'couple'. Sadly all brings sad and bad memories. And they're all chinese songs.

1) Da She Tou - Wu Ke Qun
Reason: Because it's a song that is once and maybe now still 'that person' aka my EX kor's favourite. A song which he will always requested when I'm djing. Asking me to dedicate it for him. And hence so this is a the most sad and bad memory song. Always reminds me of him when I heard it. And I really tried not to play this song from that matter onwards.

2) We De Cuo - B.A.D
Reason: The first song buddy ask me to send and find for him. Some more ask me to translate it for him in han yu pin yin. Also a song that made me do so many tough chores that includes having to listen to him sing and play it on guitar. So is this considered a bad memory song too? Maybe? Don't know why. Just like and hate this song. Weird me as usual. Oh well~