Thursday, October 26, 2006

Take care buddy

A take care post tonight dedicated to my dear buddy darren pang. Aka the famous three letters that starts with F that you all know. I'm so going to miss him. Really feel sad that he's going NS for so long. What he told me was two weeks after and he's coming back for a break. But he's still not at home on weekdays. As what I heard, he'll only be back on weekends. Is that so?

Oh no! Now who is going to talk to me at night now? For the past year, he's the one that kept me company by joking and chatting with me at these wee hours. Life is going to be so bored and weird without him to talk to. I'm getting so not used without him online. Can't be possible that I bugged him on his phone every time. But he said he'll bring his hp there for me to bug.

I can said that he's the best friend I had other than darling sis. Plus I know him more earlier than sister. We had the same thoughts and understand each other really well. He can even know that I'm in a bad mood when I just talked or typed a word. He'll be the first one to be there for me when I need someone to talk to. That's why we both clicked so well.

Thanks buddy for being there for me always. He'll called me to talk to when I'm feeling bad. Yet a few times I just scolded him off. But yet he still continued to ask if I'm feeling better. Thanks for the care whenever I'm having gastric or headache. He'll msg and ask if I'm okay. And will just grab his hp in his hand to sleep so he's just a call away when I need him to talk.

He treats me well. That's why I treated well better. I'll always be there for him too when he needs some one to talk to. Such as when he's in a bad mood due to relationship's problem etc. But talking about his relationship problem did make feel bad. That matter shouldn't have happened after all. Partly my fault too. Sorry buddy. I really feel bad about it till now.

I wondered how he's going to cope without dyed hair. Some more it's short hair. Sure he finds it a torture. He's a guy who is precious about his hair. Can't live without having his hair dyed. He's the one who partly affected me to dye my hair after I saw how good he looks with dyed hair. I remembered that he dyed his hair BLUE during CNY. And the colour looks like habbo mode sofa's blue. FAInt! Because he sent me the picture of his 'nice' hair and clothes for me to choose for his CNY house visiting. Funny guy he is.

And never forgetting how he secretly made avatars for me. Four at once some more. He only asked for what colour I like and a cherry picture from me. And blended out such nice avatars. He knows what I like luckily. Really nice avatars that suit my taste. Thank you so much! And my avatar for his clan's website is also such a beauty. Smart guy. What more can I said?

Won't forget how he helped me in the game. How he asked me to joined him at his site to help him but I rejected. And yet he still helped me to explain matter and teach me so many things. Still feeling bad about rejecting his invitation. Thanks for all his understanding. But I admit I'm a bad friend. I don't even want to join him in other games after he left there. Because I don't like to play online games. And those games need to keep up levels.

A whole long post just for darren pang. Thanks for all that you've done for me. Thanks for being so understanding and stay some distance from me during these time. And the dos and donts you taught me about relationships. All the encouragement etc. All the ways you told me to stay happy. Only fun and no fan for me. Don't worry. Won't forget what you've taught and did for me. I'll know how to take care of myself well. Won't let you worry anymore.

My dear friend. Here's a big thank you for you. Without you, my life would be totally different. A couple of years will past by quickly. You'll going to be a great guy when you done your NS. Although lesser time to talk and joke with. We'll still keep in contact and of course still great friends. Our friendship will stay long. Take care buddy! Stay happy okay! Miss you friend. =)