Friday, October 27, 2006

Just a busy day

Here to blog a post at 3am in the morning. It's really late and I have not finish my stuffs. I need to rush. Chatted too much on the phone. Yesterday 4 whole hours with FiR. And msn with rasyidah for a long time. Discussing, gossiping and bitching about people and stuffs. We love to do that. LOL!

And today, keep online and trying to find what songs are nice recently. And msn with mei for quite long just now. Too bad she don't want to talk on the phone. So later simon called. And we talked for another hour. Hence the late time now and I need to rush. I need more time. Had a lot to blog about.

Wondering why darren's msn is set to away, busy and online. Keep switching! And isn't he doing his NS now? I really don't understand. Mei found it odd too. But the most funniest thing is my dad asked me is darren my bf today. I stunned there. And yelled back no! He's just a best bud. Then he poke around asking about simon's matter. What a funny dad I had. LOL!

Mum came back from Malaysia today. 'Saying off' (showing off) how her Port Dickson chalet's trip went. I was there red (not green course I want to scream soon) with envy. Just feel like muting her. It's not fair. They always got to enjoy the good stuffs and fun. I'm always not fated for all these. My uncle more evil. He wanted to call me right away when they just reached there to show off to me. Mum told me that and I was wth! Don't bully me!

But the most shocking matter is my uncle actually decided to marry an indo lady which is 25 this year. My uncle is double the age of her. Shocked me when I heard the news. Faints! But we all still respected my uncle's choice. Actually we are not really that alarmed when we knew that. Coz my uncle always wanted an indo lady as wife. And we got used to that. Even my grandma hack care about it already. I'm just kind of shock coz it's so fast?

Mum went to buy some tau poks for me from JB. Yummy! Twins had a share too. Mum go and 'deliver' to them. And went mart to bought the nougets I wanted for so long. Asked her to buy some chocolates too. In the end she bought back 3 packets! Wth. And ended up I paid for all. -_- Pity my poor pocket. And I really love nougets! <3 I love orange mints too! <3 Bought a box of hello kitty mint and I'm really loving it. Althought it cost damn expensive. But to me, it's worth the money since it tasted so nice.

I'm hooked on the song Bu Ming Bai by K One and Qiao En. So damn nice. I like! <3 I always like one song each time and keep on playing it. Been repeating it for don't know how many times tonight. I love to talk on the phone too. <3 Provided that I'm not the one calling and paying. LOL! Mum wanted to link a cordless phone in my room and got rejected by me. I hate being woken up by phone calls. I'll screamed. Anyway, still need to call up singtel and asked them to fix another socket in my room for the boardband wires. The wires been hanging all over for two years and it's such a bug.

Saw jo meimei's news on lian he wan bao newspaper page 3. About how cham her mum and her are. Now then I know how tough she's been working and taking care of her mum and family since she's young. Poor girl. Sometimes she really need some one to be there for her to talk to. Don't look as if she's happy everyday. I believe she's having lots of problems and just staying strong to not her friends and family worry for her. Even my mum said that she's really a loving daughter and nice girl. She's my meimei. Of coz. :)

Long post tonight. Before blogging off. Here's a question and an answer. Answer to my lydia mei when I browse through her blog just now. Her question is do you believe in love at first sight? To me, yes I do. What about you? And now my another question about myself. To you all, am I?

1) Quiet, indoor type, didn't talk much person?
2) Outgoing, full of activeness, loves to ki siao person?
3) Both, depends on mood.

I'm so hyper tonight. Wonder what's wrong. Must be I ate too much chocos.