Saturday, October 28, 2006

Headache

Guess I will be mia online recently again. Don't know why I'm having this terrible headache when even painkillers won't help. Had been stuffing myself with painkillers today but it's useless. Now I can only got up from bed for a couple of hours to check online stuffs for awhile. Been in bed for the whole day. And now I'm already feeling so dizzy and head is damn heavy.

Better not be anything serious. I'm not allowed to go to a doctor now. Mum said it's a waste of money. Wait a few more days then see how first. What the? Forget it. I've got to rest more these few days first. Anything important or non important you can just reach me by my phone.

And talking about phone. Today I got this sms from a friend saying that YES FM933 is planning a Superstar DJ contest next year. Does this reminds you of Radio:Litez Superstar DJ? They got their idea from us? Haha.. Anyway, what does this 933 Superstar DJ concerns me? Nothing to do with me mah.

The princess is so helpless and sick. Where's her prince? Busy till nowhere to be seen and non contactable. Those 'pigeons' message doesn't seem to reach him at all. Knight is busy too. She shouldn't bother knight at all times although she knows he will be there for her when she need someone to talk to. The king and queen are only concerned about themselves, the country and wealth. Poor princess, she's so lonely every time.

Alright, I'm typing nonsense again. Oh well. Don't worry. I'll be fine. :)