Sunday, October 29, 2006

Emo night

Nice picture of Goong Princess Hours right? I'm not so smart to photoshop it myself. I found it online. Talking about photoshop, xiaxue is a great ps-er. Not pang seh er. Is photo shop er. Go and read her newest post to know why. It's funny. And please. She's not bored nor are her posts boring. The lady who said that sure had a screw mind. Pardon me for saying this.

Back to the Goong topic. Although I find the picture nice. But I'll prefer it more if it's cj and lu. Never liked shin much from the start. Lu is much more handsome. He should be the 1st main actor. Shin is nai kan. The more you looked at him, the more better and shun yan he looks. Anyway, I find cj and shin makes a great pair too. Don't you think? Both are nice. Cj suits both.

Been drinking myself silly just now. In a mood to have some drinks. Mum intend to get me some beer tomorrow. Of course I'll still be the one who is paying for it. She said that alcohol's too strong for my stomach. But anyway I still drank quite a lot just now. And the taste is not that nice. The liquor I had elsewhere taste much more better compare to this weird tasting one.

Maybe it's due to some emo. Got a shock today. A huge one. I'll just let it past and try to forget that. I've got a sister who cares for me lots. She's a great jie. Thanks for not hiding anything from me. Esp all these sensitive topics. And the guy who did that. At least he still dares to own up and admit he's wrong. So another chance is what he gets. No more than that I'm sure.

容忍言语上的荒唐出轨。
不忍行为上的可耻出轨。
肯请一切都点到此为止。

懂得认错,会取得谅解。
知错能改,会一切化过。
不知是否,会达成承诺。

世上没有人能预测未来。
一直傻傻慢慢的等待着。
希望失望不会再次降临。