Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Litez it up

I'm feeling better. Not that depressed anymore. But having a terrible headache. Head freaking spinning and heavy. Had to lie in bed all times. Think it's my old problem again. Or maybe low blood sugar. Because my white blood cells is way much more than red blood cells. Will feel giddy and faint easily. So I really need to rest more recently to recover my health.

As for why my mood is better now. It's because I saw effort today. Effort that he put in. Glad that he's beginning to understand. Just hope that he'll be mature after this. Don't worry my dear friends. Who am I? I'm RongFang! I won't collapse that easily. I'm strong. Nothing can defeat me at all. Maybe?

The post about new Litez is released. Some how when I saw stick's post in staff news, I got a little upset. Perhaps he did meant something to me and I did respect him as a mentor after all. Think most of you know that I'm not close with stick. One reason is that he had a weird character and temper. Secondly is because of an incident last time. How I got suspected and blamed for things I won't even do. I dislike the way he find fault at me when he doesn't even bother to get things clear. I don't like the way he handle matters. But I must admit that he's a great guy. A senior that we can learn from. Thanks stick for what you've done for us. Thanks to bas da jie, fire da ge, jas jie and plato deer too. Litez will be brighter and better. We promise.

Ps to mei:
I want conf too! But you jio them! I'm lazy. =X
I want to go shopping too! You jio them too. Because I'm lazy too. LOL!
Mei~ I miss you so so so so so much~~
I'm sot liao. Pardon me. -_-

Some pictures to share. Firstly, something shocking. Qiao En! SCREAMS! Why did she sacrificed so much for her new drama? Why is she willing to? Oh man! Guys, you better prepare tissues in advance to wipe off your nose blood. I don't sponsor tissues. Don't drip blood on my blog. Poor qiao en.

Secondly, the show after wei xiao pasta is confirm. It's ai qing jing ji yue. Engagement of love. A story of love and promise? Staring alex toh, xu shao yang and lara of nan quan ma ma. Starting on 12 of nov. Wei xiao pasta's last episode is this week. No comments for this new SETV idol drama. Their shows are getting more and more boring. I'll just sit back and watch this one.