Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just a lazy post

Just ended a call with mei. Francis left early because he's sick and need to wake up early for school later. Take care di. We can really hear that he's very sick. Poor guy. As usual it's a conference between me and my di mei. Trying to jio more others but all rejected. Today's not a good night for conference. The least talking in a conference ever.

Mei was busy playing games. And francis di is sick like hell. No wonder he's named fran'sick'. -_- Me? I don't know what to talk about today. Unbelievable right? DJ RongFang had nothing to talk about. Hahaha. Actually had a lot to tell mei. But suddenly just don't know what to say. Then my mouth just went zip and brain empty.

Now I'm still waiting for my hp to charge till battery full and I'm off to bed. Envy mei that she could just pop to bed and doze off. I still have so many stuffs not yet done. Still waiting for a promise by someone. Guess this promise got broken tonight. Seldom got broken promises. Wonder why? Forget it. I'll just sleep early and maybe meet di later to collect back the vcd.

Keep listening to korean and jap songs recently. I'm hooked on them. If you know of some nice korean or jap songs, do recommend me okay? And of course not forgetting to mention about tank's songs. His new album is coming soon. I can't wait. He's one of the male singers I like. Really like almost all his songs. Perhaps he's S.H.E's junior. So that's why? Hahaha.

Mei asked me to post some pictures in my blog posts. But she knows me well. I'm lazy to do that. Since a long time ago I've already said that I'll share pictures and photos with you all. But didn't do it. Pardon me. Maybe next time alright? Meanwhile do enjoy the newest blog picture I've changed. CJ and Lu. Handsome Lu. I like! Don't ya? :D~