Thursday, November 02, 2006

4am post

Been a long time since I deejayed. So it's time to start work again tonight. Cannot eat snake anymore. Chiong for 4-5 hours. Current time is around 4am. There's still around 10 listeners. Win liao lor. At this kind of wee hours. I wonder who are those night owls. Most of the time at these hours I only streamed for the air to listen. Faints.

Can you believe that the teens without having to study can actually stay up till this kind of time and listen to radio. And keep ki siao in habbo. I kana scold for nothing by rivo too. Faints. Unbelievable that those teens parents don't bother? Or did they creep online secretly? Who knows? Same as me. I creep online at this time de. LOL!

Went out with di to jp today. To collect the vcd back. Then 'salmon' came along. LOL! Someone got a new nick. My cheeky di lor. Always loves to give nick to people. Chase di home soon coz I need to talk to salmon. Bribes di with 2 bucks and he left. LOL! How nice? Interesting lar. Di and me can actually chatted on the phone for like don't know how many hours today. We're both crazy today. I don't mind, since he's the one calling. Hahaha.

Tht fish seems weird weird today. Salmon fish I mean. If you get what I mean and who he is. We rotted in toys r us for the whole noon. Really dislike him for lying to me. Di and I caught him red handed smoking. But he don't want to admit it. Now you know why my di's msn msg becomes smoky salmon yea? How lame. Cold till I'm shivering~~ =.=''

Don't think I will bother too much about this. Since I smoke and drink too. So I can't argue with him over this. But I don't smoke nor drink too often. Unlike him? Well, I don't know. As usual, I'm blur always. Sleepy now. Got to hang in there and rush finish my stuffs. Going doctor's in a few days. I hate the feeling of being sick always. Anyway, who will like it? Hahaha.

I can't take it down. I'm not a bitch. Neither am I a cheap fucking bitch. You can't just call me bitch. It's so insulting. Nor am I acting big just because I'm a dj etc. Djs are just normal people. No matter if you're an online or radio station's djs. So please treat us equally. We don't deserve to be humiliated. You're the one who deserved to be scold for snatching our seat every time. Come on, I just advised you not to snatch our seats. That's call acting big? Sigh. If only darren or korkor's still here. Sure they'll scold that kid off. See? I always got bullied when there's nobody to help me. But still thanks to those who helped. Including that 'him'.

PS: Mei, jasmine remember you. (I don't mean you remember youself hor) She said that she won't forget her darling. LOL! Hear from her soon yea? (: