Friday, November 03, 2006

Funny jie mei

Scanning my computer as I typed this post now. Computer nearly infected two virus just now. Don't know who is the evil one spammed my mailbox with junk mails and spread virus to me. Luckily it got detected and removed. But I'm still afraid they might stay, hence doing a full system scan now.

Here's a note to those who are using MSN Live and Messenger Live Plus. Don't ever download the newest version of MSN Live 8.1 if you are using Messenger Live Plus. It does not support this newest version of MSN Live. I got to try the newest MSN Live just now. But it's just the same as the old MSN Live. Useless to get it if you intend to keep your Messenger Live Plus.

Was on the phone with Mei just now. She was the one who wanted a chat tonight. And we talked for an hour plus before she went off to bed. Unbelievable right? Mei actually wanted to chat on the phone. Should ask her to add this matter into her unbelievable memories. LOL! So cold. So lame. Hahaha. Pardon me, I just had a serving of lamb chop.

Mei and me had another bet. Not telling you guys what it is about. I'm going to get her head off her body this time. Last time I won. This time I'm going to too. No way am I going to let her win. Mei! Your head's going to fall. You've already owe me one head?! already please. But say really, I'm really afraid that she might win this time. Which I hope not. Not because of her, but it's because of the matter we're betting on. First time that I'm afraid of losing.

Mei asked me lots of questions which left me stunned. This is actually a question that most of my close ones asked me about. Had told you people the answer already. No point pinning your hopes on a matter which will never happen. It's better to pin your hopes on another which might work.

Another question Mei asked was power man. She's another Fudgey. A more scarier one. Asking the most scariest questions ever till I don't know what to answer. Told her something around that. But not the exact point. Maybe what I told her was fake? LOL! Kidding. Of course it's real. Mei, you just had a slow Jie that's all. And I believe that you know that. LOL!

The above topics are for my Mei to read. Actually not only Mei. My Jie also stunned me with her questions today. About a best friend of mine. Why are you all asking me about him? I admit I know what happened to him recently. But not very sure. Well, we didn't really contact each other much now. Which I think it's a good idea after all.

Darling sister called me this noon. And we were screaming on the phone. He's the one unreasonable. Not me. And he's the one who didn't tell me what happened to him lately first. And I got his news through another friend of us. What sister is this? Still dare to complain about me first. *Shakes head* Sister, spare me with your naggings please.

Went out for a while to have a breathe of air just now. And bought the new KFC's fish and chips back. It really taste nice. Crispy outside, tender and spicy inside. Do try it! Bought stuffs for mum and dad too. Cheer them up once in a while. The smile on their face and the laughter we had were great. Been such a long time since we had such a great time. So in the end I drank too much of beer. Now I'm still feeling half drunk. Bed time soon.