Friday, October 20, 2006

Short short post

I still can't help but type a blog post. Maybe it's been my daily habit for a couple of years. Not that easy to get it kick. A short post for tonight. After that I'll be going to bed. Really too tired to do anything. Totally lost my voice. Now I can only squeak like a mouse. Sad right?

I'm having a runny nose too. Seems it's more worse than yesterday. Having a headache and giddy spells. Lots of stars over my head. Twinkle twinkle little star~ Had to stay in bed for the whole day. Woke up to watch goong only. Can't afford to miss that wonderful show.

There's really nothing much for me to talk about tonight. Because it seems that I just woke up and it's my bedtime soon again. Just came online to check some stuffs. Most of the time I'll just rest. So perhaps will mia a couple of days more. Do remember to miss me. LOL!

Time check 12mn. Time for my lovely bed. But before that, I've really got to remember to take my medicine. A real strong dose of medication helps me to sleep better and recover more faster. Miss you all. I'll bug you guys in a few more days time when I'm feeling better. Muhahaha! >:D