Saturday, October 21, 2006

Something new

As usual tonight's post will be a short one. Because I'm still sick. And it's getting more worse than ever as compare to the previous few days. My medicine is running out soon! Help~~!!! :(

But didn't sleep at much as the past few days. I'm not a pig! Seems everyone I know are sick. Including my parents and mickey mouse. See for yourself. What a bad weather it is. All because of the damn stupid haze. Doctors should be smiling a lot recently. It's the time where they earn more than usual. $_$

If you have a great eyesight. You should be able to spot something new in this blog of mine. No no! I don't mean the picture. Look carefully again. Saw that? O_O!!

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's superman!? What the fish!? -_-??

Of course not. It's the Radio:Litez bar! ^^

Introducing the new Radio:Litez bar! Now you can tune in to Radio:Litez anytime, anywhere. See how cool this bar is! Thanks to our deer deer! It's smart platodino who did this. So do remember to give him a hug maybe plus a kiss? LOL! when you see him to thanks him for this wonderful masterpiece.

A pity this thingy here's not FireFox friendly at the moment. But it supports almost all versions of Internet Explorer. Including the newest Internet Explorer 7. You can even send in your shoutouts and requests though here. Wow! Simply too cool to be missed!

Now do enjoy great music when you browse through my blog. I'm loving it! Don't ya? :D

See? I'm killing two birds with one stone. Advertising for both the bar and my blog. LOL!