Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another crazy post

I've got a new idol and love.

John Huang Jun Yuan

Winner of Malaysia's Project Superstar.



He's cute and his songs are nice. He got really nice voice. A vocal meant to be a singer. Sounds a tad like JJ Lin. But much more soothing I think. Guess after more practice he's be perfect. Another Zhang Dong Liang is born. Must asked mum to get me his album from Malaysia. I can't find it in SG. Anyone knows where to get Jun Yuan's First Album?





<----------I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!





Hahaha. Better stop or else I'll go crazy. Some interesting pictures to share. A before and after version of my computer's wallpaper when I on winamp. So nice. It actually only shows ming dao. Poor Zhang MM. Tio 'covered' liao. Coz most of the time I don't bother to minimize winamp. So this is what I get.

Before:

After:

Ehh.. Pai seh Zhang MM. :S

PS: Nice wallpaper isn't it? Btw, anyone knows what is PS? Mei and I keep using it but we don't know the meaning. LOL! -_-

Mum went to Malaysia today. Seem the blur maid didn't cause any troubles yet. Heng ah. But jia lat. I feel that I'll be sick soon. Just had this tired feeling all day. Hope that I won't be sick while home alone these few days.

Dad was nice today. He yesterday asked me to eat instant noodles for today. But today's lunch he actually cooked me porridge coz my gastric was bad. So nice of him. But poor dad. He had to share a packet of mixed vege rice with me. And he gave almost all the nice food to me. He just gobble up the plain rice. Don't tell me we are running low on our 'credits' again. I only have a few more couple of tens to spare for this month. Totally broke.

Sometimes I just want good food for my parents. I don't want to save even on food. Eh, nvm. I'll just squeeze simon dry on friday. His treat lar! I want good food! I don't want to eat leftovers liao. Eat till sick of it. 8 of every month is a nice date huh? Yea. It is to me. Hahahaha. *Whistle*

My birthday's coming soon in less than 1 month. 21th birthday leh. Not planning to celebrate. Since not many people bother to celebrate it for me too. Celebrating it alone I rather mai. Need to save even on cake. I need to buy a new phone. What to do? This one keep ki siao on me. Kana electric shock for countless times. Can money fall from the sky one day? Well, do pardon me. I must be dreaming again. Hahahaha.