Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Interesting post I guess

Saw lots of roaches in the kitchen. Try my luck to kill one. But bad choice, it ran towards me and I screamed like a mad woman. In the end, my screaming woke my mum up and she killed it instantly. I still sucks at killing roaches. -_-

I had fear for thunder and roaches. I need a bf who's not afraid of roaches. Guys who are afraid of roaches are cowards. Not hinting at *youknowwho*. But pardon me, I can't stand guys who are afraid of roaches.

Since I had nothing to blog about tonight. I'll just be bo liao and talk about my msn's groups. There's 6 groups in my msn list.

1) Close - My close siblings and buddies.
2) Extra - Those I don't know who they are or seldom chat with.
3) Family- All my cousins and their bf / gf.
4) Friends - My real life friends. Most are my old classmates.
5) Online Friends - The people I met online. Some close, some not really.
6) Company - My 'colleagues'. Group in the same group for easy contact.

Want to know which group you are at? I'll just named out those in my close list. Then you'll know where you're at already. And the list consists of...

Simon, zax mei, k kor, dream, darren, kieran, xinying, ah xi0ng, lyn jie, ym di, jessie jie, jie fu, ning jie, francis di, min ger, aaryn jie, weikai, jeff, curze.

Okay and now let's see how I typed short forms, what I like to type and what kind of emo I used. My typing consists of...

1) LOL! The most used phrase in my typing anytime, anywhere.
2) Because, cos or coz? Coz.
3) That, tat or dat? That.
4) What, wat or wad? Wad.
5) Lol, lolz, lolx or lols? Lol.
6) Tmr or tml? Tmr.
7) Singlish! Lah, leh, lor alot.
8) Okay, okie, ok or even worse k? K.
9) Dunno, gimme, haven, nitez, cya, plus lots of le, de and liao.
10) Loves to =D =) =( xD

As for why I love to use pink fonts in msn. It's coz darren said that pink fonts are easy to read. So had been using pink since. When there's no msg plus then use purple. Why I wear the same old grey outfit in habbo? Coz of korkor last time. We love to wear the same. So had been in grey since.

I want a new hp! Think fenni got her samsung Z400 already. I want a nokia 3G phone. My current phone keep dc when I ans a call. Make me so pai seh. I want to go vivo too! Matthew, let's see when we're free then go there find got nice pasta to eat anot. LOL! And btw matt, don't have to keep coming to my blog dunno how many times a day. Coz I blogged once at midnight only. Nothing much to see. LOL! Hope today's post a little interesting to read. xD