Monday, November 06, 2006

Stress free at last

Emergency SOS call from Malaysia. Regarding the blur maid that we hired for my grandma. Sort of regret hiring her. Seems she's as blur as me sotong. Don't even dare to give my grandma her medicine. It's like what the. Then hire you for what? My uncle just sent her over to Malacca yesterday night. And need my mum to rush over to teach the maid.

Better get her to understand all my grandma's daily stuffs asap. Otherwise we can all die. Including me. I'm one who keeps nodding my head when we are having a decision regarding if we should hire this maid. But guess this young lady here needs more time. She's younger than me. 18 I think.

The main problem is I've become a ball again. Got dumped here and there. Mum don't want me to tag along this time. Saying I'm troublesome. Dad thinks that I'm troublesome at home too. Wanted to kick me in to Malaysia. Guess mum will spend a couple of weeks in Malaysia this time. I'm going to suffer if I'm home alone with my dad. At most I don't stay at home or Malaysia. I'll rot in whatever places I can go to. I'm not a ball! I'm already an adult and they're still kicking me here and there. What the.

Buddy's back. Didn't manage to grab hold of him and chat with him. Wonder how was the 'torture' in camp. Saw that his msn nick had changed to darren. When did he start to use this name? I really drifted a lot from all my old friends. So ended up sms C this noon. And had a good chat over sms. I still treated C as a good friend. Guess that I really forgive people easily.

Msn a lot today. My fingers hurt. I admit I'm blur. I actually removed the wrong account of lyn jie for don't know how many months already. So pai seh. Luckily jessie jie added us for a chat this noon. No wonder I didn't see lyn jie online nowadays. Because I removed the account which is in use. While chatting I discovered that kor was online a few days ago. So went to sms him for the first time after that incident happened. But there's no reply.

My precious mei's back in habbo. Let's give her a warm welcome. She bought a new computer. At last. Which means she's alive back in habbo. LOL! Had a nice long chat with her while watching wei xiao pasta's final episode. Very sweet ending. I like it. And now at this late night I'm chatting with ning jie. Today's a nice Sunday. At last a good day after so many stuffs happened.

I want to go Vivo City. Can't believe I'm that sua ku. I never go before! Really need to find one day go out walk, eat and relax. Coping myself at home too much doesn't help. I'll only get more depressed. Sometimes going out will cheer my mood up. Not going to bother too much now. Must learn to kan kai. Guess that cry yesterday helps. Finally, I'm stress free at last. Yay!