Thursday, November 09, 2006

Singlish rocks

Save me! ~_~

I'm so sleeping now lor. Zhe me ban? Didn't get enough sleep recently. Been crawling to bed at 7am or 8am. So ''early'' hor? Coz you know what? I don't dare to sleep when nobody is at home. Quite a creepy feeling. But when I actually doze off. Hur hur. I slept till 4pm or 5pm. -_-''

Mum's not at home and my gastric acts up. About to collapse soon from all those running to loo too. I can't eat too much takeaways. My super sensitive stomach aka the sss can't stand it. I want to shui jiao now. But can't shui leh. Err.. Not shuai jiao (dumpling) hor. I want to koonz lah!

Watched pss2 just now. Was so freaking funny. Laughed till my dad came into my room and screamed at me. This year's superstars I no eyes see lor. All look normal. Those not bad looking de, eg ke wei and chris goh didn't get in. But although they're not really shuai ge or mei nu, but I must admit their vocal not bad leh. Tough competition this year.

Their blog also nice lor. I like blogs with lots of photos. Too bad I can't transfer photos from my cam to com. Keep hang here hang there hang everywhere. Otherwise I will also snap photos like siao one lor. If you asked me which contestant I kan hao this year. Think is shi yu bah. He's once an artiste before. Sure got supporters and fans one.

Ku xiao bu de (哭笑不得) at one stuff I knew today. Really can pengz. I mean it doesn't matter anyway. Since it's the same. Nothing changed from the previous till now. I'm okay with it. But dunno what others think leh. Coz someone kana till very badly. Pity that person. Why become lidat. I think he heart break liaoz. Tsk tsk.

Sorry ah, today's post super singlish. Wonder what's wrong with me too. Abit ki siao liaoz I think. Very cham lor, got someone hor, in camp then sick again. Da shao ye is da shao ye lah. Abit abit also will sick. Dunno who is the one with weak health lor. Hear the voice kana shock. Changed so much sia. Really seriously sick liaoz lah. Jitao pengz.

Teached you people so much singlish tonight liaoz. Got tutor fee to collect one anot? Okay lah, don't play liaoz. Really sleepy like hell tonight. Cannot tahan till early morning le. Can die one sia. I don't want to become a panda. Lastly, anyone wants to go out later msg me leh. I'm rotting to death at home. I can see moulds and spider webs on me liaoz lor.

Save me! ~_~

Buai lahs. =P