Friday, November 10, 2006

Chinese cry

Let me tell you. Chinese rocks. Because hua yu cool. It doesn't make you ku (cry) okay? But if you are using chinese to do proposal. Wah, you can never imagine it. It really can make you cry one. Coz typing chinese kills. Esp to SGs including me. We typed using english most of the time. Chinese typing skills do sux. When the proposal deadline is so near. Eg sat, it kills you x 2.

I'm rushing a proposal. Trying to translate english to chinese and typed a whole long 20+ pages. And it's due on sat. My nightmare! As requested by someone whom I can't reject. No pay though. Owe him ren qing debt. What to do? Rush rush rush lor. Few thousands characters nia. Don't think so much will past very fast one lar.

Later go lunching with him = that mouse. Never pin much hopes. Scared later kana fly aeroplane again. Used to it le. -_- If he never treat lunch then I mati lor. Bo $ liao. Sister needs $ urgently. I told him I've only got 10+ bucks to last me till end of the month. Cham hor? I still in debt. Owe roggie money. Ar bo where you think I got my money from? My medical fees don't have to pay one lar? Wait for the job also so long. Sianz.

Guys very troublesome one. I don't know my old friend will lidat one lor. He borrowed $ from me last time. And used the note to fold into a heart. It's been like don't know how many years liao. And he still keep the note. What does that mean? I'm actually kept in the dark until another friend told me. Interesting. Let's see what he got to explain.

Proposal's almost done. Think I don't have to burn midnight oil tonight. So shiok. I miss my bed badly. I want to orh orh liaoz. =P