Saturday, November 11, 2006

Unlucky friday again

11-11 (Gone? Postpone? Dunno? Who cares!)

Understand? I'm taking it very easily. Got got lor. No no lor. Not going to bother about it anymore. Bother so much for what? Make my hair white faster meh? -_- Lazy to even keep track of who and where. Alive alive lor. Mia mia lor. Washing my hands off. I don't even know what to believe now.

I'm starting to dislike friday. So many bad things happened on friday. And what the heck it's not even unlucky friday. Told ya guys. I'll tio fly aeroplane right? Bingo! See how smart I am. I can predit the future! Not pinning any hopes on it anymore. Coz I know I'll tio ps most of the time. Used to it already. Used till numb liao you know? Keep tio ps till now no feeling already. Don't give promise if you tend to give disappointment more instead.

Ice queen? Me me! Having high fever now. 37.8. My bad just now type sala till 38++. If so high can die le. Pardon, fever till blur lur le. Abit high hor? Not ice anymore. Hot, chao ta with fever now. Sianz. I'm so useless lar. Kana soak in rain awhile also fever till lidat. Can't find any panadols. So let it heal by itself lor. Won't die so easily one lar. If got any problem, I won't be here typing liao right? Just now fenni came over I still can chat like mad with her for 2 whole hours. So of coz no problem at all.

Today went vivo ma. Bad luck came. I suay all the way lor. Firstly heard people called me ice queen on my way there. Only *they will called me ice queen. Coz I damn dao aka cold towards people and likes to act cool? Hahaha. So had a bad feeling le. I had ''enemies'' all over SG. -_- Turned and look. !!!!! Jitao shock and run. I rather don't turn and look. Coz scared almost half of my life away. I saw *them. *Some people I hate bumping into.

Then my fingers kana cutted by don't even know simi? A deep cut sia pain till~~ As for why I having fever till so jia lat. Told ya le. I went vivo with my kai ma aka godma coz someone ps me. That person also at vivo. But I lazy bother. Lucky didn't bump into him. LOL! Then kai ma want take bus. I want take train. Then we argue. In the end she won. So we board bus. Suddenly heavy rain came. And guess what?

The bus broke down halfway!

Wth. You know how heavy the rain is anot? I only have 183 yi ba san aka an umbrella. Sure kana soak like fall soup chicken?! Luo tang ji. -_- Shivering there and waited for another bus to arrive. And now the fever lor. Heng still got my kai ma to shelter me abit from the rain. Otherwise more cham. My ma won't have done that I tell you. Kai ma! Told ya we should take train le! T_T

Anyway, vivo is just normal to me. Not really that huge. Compare msia's building with it. Cannot fight sia. But it's wide. At least you don't have to worry bumping into people. We walk here walk there. Went to buy nougats and candies! I love them! My poor pocket got hole liao. Also went footcourt foodcourt makan sai toh fishball. Ok ok only lar. Coz I still prefer msia's de. I'm baised. LOL! Thanks kai ma who paid for the meal.

Talk so much about msia for what? Coz I'll be going to msia soon again! Wee~ I miss msia so much. There so relaxing lor. Kai ye aka my godpa will be back later. Welcome back home to sg! Then as what kai ma told me. We'll set off to msia on thur or fri. I can't wait. Kai ma, don't ps me ah. Otherwise I cry! And I mean it one okay. I really wanna go msia.

I cry more when kai ma asked me this qn just now. "You met his mum liao?" "Asked him go msia also leh." Wa piang. I tell you. I just stunned there and jitao went speechless at vivo. Like a statue. Gong diao. But guess what. My ans? "Hahaha, I don't even know him well leh." LOL! Nice one fang! You're damn power sia. I mean, you're damn evil. The evil ff = fang + f??, what do ya think? I got a pro teacher one okay! Hahaha! >=)