Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cause you and I all got an angel's eye




A video to share before I begin a short post. Ming dao's new show tian shi qing ren (天使情人), Angels Lover's theme song. Fa xian zhen ai (发现真爱). The MV is released. But too bad it's not the full version. So just let you guys drool for the moment. I like the song. Soothing and calming. And esp the lyrics "Cause you and I all got an angel's eye." Other SG's actor and actress includes ix shen and kwok fei li. Quite a nice show I suppose?

I'm sick again. After the rain yesterday. Feeling cold the whole day. Jacket never fails to leave me. Slept almost half of the day after medication. Crawl online and upload this scary photo onto my blog. I look weird without specs. I've got fierce eyes. :S Here's the photo without editing. I look so dazed and shock. Not to mention sick too. Coz kana snap when I'm sick and feeling sianz. Nice move to you know who. Dare to snap my photo when I'm blured. Then I too bo liao go edit and add a simi beside it. Lidat also can. LOL!

Glad to have friends concern when I'm sick. Not going to mention a someone coz he's totally mia. Forget it lah, depend on him I can die man. My kai ma was asking where's him when I'm sick. I just replied he's dead. LOL! Today whole day didn't eat much. Only a piece of bread and a packet of rice. Guess my weight will drop like bird's dropping?! soon. Hahaha. Jes jes, mai sick liao. Flu flu going away. Come again another day?! Eh?? I mean don't come le.

My sick look aka the simi photo. I still du (嘟) my mouth somemore. Zzz.. -_-