Monday, November 13, 2006

What a sunday

I'm about to die ler. So tired now. Ytd night slept 3 hours. Chatted with matthew till 7am. 10am got woke up by simon's call. Said meet, in the end put aeroplane. Zzz. Then cannot sleep ler. Rot here and there awhile then he called again. Asked me called back. Chat a couple of hours. After the call, I jitao fall on bed and nap a few mins. The medicine's making me drowsy lor.

Woke up, came online. Chatted here and there. Comfort people lar. Do proposal lar. Hear sound clips lar. Gossip with the djs etc etc. Bad mood washed away soon after. Dunno why hua jie suddenly changed so much. Asked me to forget about her ba. Then no matter how many more msgs I send she bo reply liao. My hua jie ai ai don't want me le. Sigh. Small misunderstanding only friendship gone just lidat. Wth. I'm not in the wrong.

Guess I chatted on msn with around 40-50 peeps today. At one time there's like 20 conv windows together to target me. Can die man. Friends and family today so active one. Then night want to watch show also cannot. Busy with settling mom's things. Later still have to go postpone her dental appt. Applied leave lor. So that I can finish all these stuffs and go msia this week. Going to start work soon. That mouse said de ma. Wait and see when lor.

Still need to keep those bored teens company by chatting with them on msn. Help to settle a matter. Talk dunno what with deer. My mind all messed up like my schedule. Still need to re plain my schedule. When go doc's there. What deadline need to settle finish my stuffs etc. Will be more busy when started work I suppose? But now haven work already so busy liao lo. Win le. As what that mouse said, I'm doing bo liao stuffs. Well? Maybe ba?

All still alright lar. Just cannot accept that my niece lyvia got engaged for two years already. Was chatting to her oftenly one. Then saw her friendster that she's married. Was like what the? How come I dunno sia? Things really do changed alot in these few years. But my gastric won't changed lor. Still that serious. Only had a bread and packet of rice like ytd. Now gastric hurts. Medicine time. Let me have a break. Hand about to play hang man liao.