Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Virtual and reality

Got ps from friday till now. Used to it already. Always will go ya later meet but knew that I'll just rot at home for the whole day as usual. See, I can predict the future. That's what I told him. He everyday and everytime busy. Who dunno? But he's smart now. Asked him if he's free tmr he said dunno. Coz he knows I hate people who break promise. So now no promise given.

Guess today's a bad day. I suffer the same fate as elaine. Got shoved out of the house by my dad. His mad cow disease strikes. At home face him can die. You dunno when you'll get bombed. So no choice, left the house and leave him alone. Grabbed i-weekly and went to library to rot for half a day. Dinner-ing outside too. For the whole day I just ate my pathetic dinner only. No wonder my pants can dropped when I wore them. I need a belt liao.

Stock up lots of junk food at home. At least I won't starve. And junk food does make me grow fat. Not bad huh? I spent about 20 bucks on junk food. Scary sia. My room seems like minimart. Chips, chocos, fruit juices, candies. Eat all these is better then facing my dad. For the whole day he just asked me one qn which is have I changed my mom's appt. I replied got. Lidat nia.

Last time when I didn't talk much, I just don't want to speak suddenly. Just hate to open my mouth coz my dad will screamed at me telling me that my voice sux. Even a crow is better. So keeping myself quiet. Luckily last time there's buddy to help me overcome the werid 'fear'. Saying he can't sleep without my voice. LOL! I miss buddy. But don't dare to msg him when he's back on weekends. Scared I'll just yi lai him again. Or is he yi lai me instead?

Chatted with jiahe last night. He changed alot. Seems he's more cute now. We talked about virtual and reality. What he said is true. Sometimes virtual matters can affect your real life. Which is something we all don't want. I'm not gonna mixed virtual and reality together now. Must learn to know the difference. For instance, buddy is virtual. He just lives in my virtual world. Get the fact right. He's not real to me. I don't even know him in reality.

I wanna get a life. Get a real life. Virtual is killing me. Seems I'm depending on the virtual world too much. Ans is quite simple. Coz I don't have anyone to talk or ask out in reality. I'm plain lonely. Well, actually sometimes things in reality seems very much like virtual too. Even more worse than virtual I suppose. At least virtual online friends knows how to care for me. Want to mia also will give warning first. Unlike real life friends. Die till dunno where also dunno. I guess virtual friends and stuffs are better sometimes, after all.